Limit Regions & States extension will empower you to limit or restrict states within the US for different stores running on your Magento site.
OverviewBack to top
Limit regions and states extension restricts certain states inside the US, based on the configuration enforced by site administrator. It gives you complete control over the selection of states inside US for billing and shipping addresses. The selection will be applicable at the time of estimating shipping quote as well as during the checkout process. Additionally the restriction can be applied at store level in case you have multi-store setup.
For example, some sites do not entail orders from Alaska, Hawaii or few other states for shipment, this is when this extension can help you out.
Please note: The extension will not remove any of the states from the system, rather it just restricts them at the time of estimating shipping quote as well as during the checkout process.
- Limit / restrict states from the admin panel (System > Configuration > General > Allowed US Regions)
- Disallowed states will not be available in shipping estimator states dropdown.
- States not allowed by admin won’t be available in Shipping or Billing addresses state dropdown.
- The settings can be applied per website in case of multi-store Magento setup.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
Limit Regions and States extension will empower you to set accessible states within the US for different stores running on your Magento site. It gives you the facility to set different allowed states for each of you store. It enables you to select allowed states for US only. Sometimes we don't want to allow Alaska, Hawaii or few other states for shipment from our store, that is when this extension can help you out. This can be set separate for all your stores.