OverviewBack to top
This Exclude Category Products extension for Magento 2 allows you to easily exclude products specifically from the product listing page which displays the products of all the categories. You have to select the specific category whose products you want to restrict from being listed. The products of that specific category will not display on the product listing page.
This extension will help merchants in a way that if the merchants have some products or product samples with the same names but with different SKUs in two different categories on the staging or production environments. In that case, you can use this extension in order to restrict any one of these category products with identical names from being displayed on the product listing page.
- This extension excludes any specific category products from being listed on their category page.
- All the categories in the system would be populated automatically in the category list on the back-end configuration.
- Admin can select any of the listed categories in order to exclude those category products from being listed on their category page.
- Admin can toggle the functionality off from the given option if they wish to see the restricted products again and do not wish to exclude any more products on the store's category listing page.
- The selected category products won't be listed in any of the category pages but instead, they will only be displayed on their own product detail page via URL.
For any pre or post-deployment support, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
29 January, 2021
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Product Content
Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
Description: The extension is compatible to work with Magento 2.4.
Build Version: 1.0.0
Stability: Stable Build
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
1.0.0: Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor