Private & Public User Profile extension for Magento lets your users quickly create profiles, keep them public or private, and communicate swiftly through messages.
OverviewBack to top
Private & Public User Profile extension allows your users to quickly create profiles, keep them public or private, and communicate swiftly through messages. You can also send advertisements to your registered users right into their inbox, which is a free and effective promotional tool. Enable auto-reply for inbox messages to manage user-admin communication. Users can customize their profiles with bio-data and social accounts.
- Enable Users to create profiles
- Let the users keep their profiles public or confidential
- Users can add bio, avatar, email, and social profiles
- Instant communication with send and receive messages
- Send advertisements to the users
- Configure auto-reply for the users
Allows Users To Create And Customize Their Profiles
Magento User Profiles extension lets the users of your eCommerce website create profiles and beautify them with the following customization options.
Custom Username, Avatar, and BIO
Users can have a custom username that is easily remembered and write a short introduction in the about me section. They can also add an avatar to their profiles.
User Profile Privacy options
Users are free to keep their profiles public or private. They can enjoy the freedom of sharing their details with other users. Privacy options include,
- Make profiles private
- Allow displaying email on profile listings page
Users can add social information
In addition to an ‘About Us’ section, users can avail the opportunity to share their social information with other users. They can add links to their Facebook, Twitter, G+, and LinkedIn profiles.
Configure Magento User Profile Settings
Carry on the configuration settings to customize the user profiles according to your website design and structure. You can select a layout for profile and details page; configure maximum characters for profile description, and width and height for the avatar.
Customize Profile Listings Page
You can choose a layout for the profiles listings page to make it more appealing and attractive.
Set a layout for profile details page
Select a layout or leave is empty for the ease of users. The layouts vary in design and columns so you can choose the one your users like the most.
Define User profile settings
Configure settings for the user profiles so that all the profiles look natural and uniform. The settings include,
- Enter maximum character limit for profile description
- Configure width and height for the avatar
Quick Communication with Send and Receive messages
Users can avail the facility of instant messaging within their user accounts to quickly ask anything about product or company policies. Admin receives the message in control panel and greets the users with prompt replies.
Send and Receive Messages
Inbox option is made available to the users as well as the admin of the website that speeds up the routine communication. You can read, reply, or delete the messages.
With the help of messaging option, you can send advertisements to the users as well. It allows you to drop product promotion, deals, and discount offers right to the user's inbox.
Setup auto-replies to the users
Enable auto-reply and customize the message text to greet the users when they try to reach you out. It sends out a reply instantly so that you can follow up the conversation when free.
Additional Features of Magento User Profiles Extension
- Create Admin profile with name, email address, and avatar
- Customize text at the top of the messaging form
- Personalize display text for a successfully sent message
- Add custom text for error in sending a message
- Enable/Disable User Profile Link in Header/Footer
- Allow email notification for pending messages
- WYSIWYG editor to format text messages
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.4 18.104.22.168 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 22.214.171.124 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Magento 1.4 to 1.9.3 compatible