OverviewBack to top
Ultimate SEO Optimizer extension for Magento 2 is a collection of SEO tools that helps you automate different tasks that may take months if performed manually, specifically for a multilingual website. It starts with basic SEO templates that help you configure the format once to keep replicating the meta title, descriptions, and keyword for each product. You can configure the creation of image alt tags, and add more details about business and products to the search snippet. The extension does include tools for creating hreflang tag, and HTML, XML sitemaps.
The extension helps you Improve technical SEO and credibility of your store, which leads to higher traffic and conversions. Using the different tools assists you in taking care of every major to minor detail on the store, any specific product or category, or selected CMS pages.
- Auto-compose SEO Meta tags templates
- Create alternative text for images of your store
- Add Business & Product data to Rich Snippets
- Use Hreflang tags for multilingual store
- Generate HTML & XML Sitemaps
- Add No Index, No Follow Tags
- Implement Canonical Tags
- Automate Cross links creation
Automate SEO Meta Tags Creation
The extension helps you setup templates for automatically generating SEO-friendly Meta tags for products, categories, and CMS pages by using product attributes and variables. You can automate the creation of:
- Meta title, Meta description, and keywords
- Short and long product description
Add Alt Text To Store Images
This Magento 2 SEO extension is equipped with Image Alt tags optimizer that helps you explain the relevance of images with the page content to search engines. It can improve your store exposure in image searches as well. Features to avail:
- Add Image alternative tags to products
- Include product attributes in alt tags
- Provide custom text for alt text
- Add or update existing alt text of images
- Rewrite image names
Show More In Rich Snippets
Enrich the structured markup language of your store pages with useful and demanding product information. Show the product details in search results so that a customer can easily find and click what he or she is looking for. You can add:
- Business location and details
- Product data such as price, stock availability, etc
- Multiple products in a slider
- Search box and breadcrumbs
- Social profiles of your store
- Twitter card, Facebook Open Graph tags
Create Hreflang Tags
Prevent search engine from considering different language page versions of your multilingual store as duplicate by generating hreflang tags. Let the search robots understand the local language version of a product page from its standard language version so that relevant page can be ranked and shown against local searches.
Generate HTML & XML Sitemaps
Organize your online store and help the customers easily access their required sections by generating HTML sitemaps. The extension also helps you create XML sitemaps to ensure all the pages makes it to the search engine result pages. You can:
- Set up HTML and XML sitemaps
- Add products, categories, CMS pages to sitemaps
- Remove out of stock products, and categories
- Include custom links to sitemaps
Add No Index, No Follow Tags
You can instruct search engines to index or not index certain pages of your store with these tags. Use the no follow tags to prevent sharing link authority with the links your pages are directing to. Apply these tags to products, categories or CMS pages of your store.
Implement Canonical Tags
Avoid content duplication issues by using proper canonical tags in your online store. This Magento 2 SEO extension helps you implement canonical tags that help search engines to index & consider the relevant page. You must implement canonical tags on web pages that are showing the similar content.
- Products, categories, and CMS pages
- Entire Store URL or a custom link
- Pagination and layered navigation
- Next and previous buttons, and
- White list pages from canonical tags
Generate Cross Links
Use this extension for improving internal links of your online store. With different rules, you can define the criteria of cross linking products, categories, and CMS pages. Provide keywords for more realistic and natural links. It allows you to:
- Create internal and external links fast
- Allow links to be do-follow or no-follow
- Anchor text specific words or phrases
- Restrict cross links by store views
- Create links in a limit
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
23 August, 2021
Extensions, Marketing, CRM, SEO/SEM, Marketing Automation
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
- Compatible With Magento 2.4.0, 2.4.1, 2.4.2, 2.4.3.
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- Compatible With Magento 2.4.
- ACL Issue Fixed.
- Code Issues Fixed.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor