Restrict your products, categories, CMS pages or entire store and from specific customer groups like retailers, wholesalers etc.
OverviewBack to top
Restrict Catalog By Customer Group extension for Magento 2 enables you to block specific product, category, CMS pages and static blocks from selective customer groups. This store restriction extension gives you the ability to optimize your store and create ideal viewership of your content for each customer group by creating custom rules. You can display custom message to blocked customer groups or add a URL Redirection to send blocked users on another page.
The default customer groups in Magento are Not Logged In, General Customer, Wholesalers and Retailers. The merchants can also create new customer groups and assign them different rules. Following are some of the major features of Magento 2 Restrict Catalog By Customer Group Extension.
- Block specific products, catalog, CMS pages or whole store
- Restrict catalog by specific customer groups
- Show custom message to block customers or redirect them to another URL.
Restrict Your Magento 2 Store by Customer Groups
If you need to restrain specific customer types such as wholesalers and retailers from viewing your specific products, categories or anyother content, then this customer group extension for Magento 2 is the best thing you will have. It gives you easy to use settings to select customer groups and restrict them from accessing your content according to your preferences.
Block Products, CMS Pages and Blocks
URL Redirection and Error Message Settings
Many pages that are blocked for certain customer groups can leave the customer grumpy and mostly at the verge of abandonment. By showing a custom error message that explains the cause of inconvenience you can actually save a potential customer that might be interested in buying something else from your store. URL redirection helps you smoothly send your customer to the prescribed page through manual settings.
Benefits of Magento 2 Restrict by Customer Group Extension
- This Customer Group Catalog extension gives you the ability to block pages that are selected for specific customer groups
- You can optimize your store view to the target audience for enhances store revenues
- Advance features help you customize settings such as URL Redirection and Error Message etc.
- Saves the time of the customer by showing relevant content that is best for their use
For product related questions and support enquiries please visit out support page: https://support.fmeextensions.com/
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
New Extension Released 1.0.0