Request for Quote extension for Magento by FME Extensions adds a quick form to your website that allows the users to quickly ask for a cost estimate.
OverviewBack to top
Request for Quote extension for Magento adds a quick form to your website that allows your users to quickly ask for the cost estimate. It removes user hesitation in price inquiries with a minimalist design RFQ form that is simple to fill and easy to submit. By a simple to use form, your users can now ask for business related proposals and much more without a need to create lengthy looking RFQ. You can allow your users to upload an image with the extension to better understand their needs. Configure email notification for keeping the users and admin updated.
- Add Quick Request for Quote for fast cost estimation
- Allow Customers to upload files in selected formats
- Configure email notification for the users and admin
- View, Edit, or Delete Requests from the listings page
Add a Request for Quote Form to Simplify RFQ Process
Request For Quote extension adds a simple form to your website to make the cost estimation a hassle-free experience. The users can ask for product price with an easy to fill RFQ form. This improves user interaction and brings in qualified leads. Your potential customers can provide you the following details through the form,
- Customer and company name
- Contact number and email address
- Project title and a brief overview
- Deadline to get a quote
Empower Users to Upload a File while Requesting a Quote
You can allow users to submit a file while asking for a quote so that you can better understand their requirements. Users can submit files and documents as a sample of design or end product they would like to purchase from your website.
Add restrictions to file uploads
Magento Request for Quote extension enables you to add restrictions on the file upload feature. You can specify certain file types that are allowed to upload and submit a request.
Configure Email Notification Settings for the User and Admin
By configuring email notifications, you can be updated as soon as a user submits a request for quote and notify users when a proposal is sent. This keeps the user as well as the admin well informed about the progress of cost estimation request.
Notify Users about their Quote Requests
Set email notifications for the users that confirms their RFQ submission. You can compose a message to greet the users about their contact. Configuration settings include,
- Select an email sender i.e. customer support or sales rep
- Choose an email template
- Customize the subject and message of email
Get Email Alerts about Requests for Quote
Receive email alerts as soon as the customer contacts you about product cost estimate. You can specify an email address to receive the updates.
- Select an email receiver
Manage RFQs to easily interact with Potential Customers
Request For Quote extension gives you the authority to view, edit, or delete the listings for better management. View a request to evaluate either to contact the client or delete the entry. You can also export all the requests to work offline.
- View and Edit Request for Quotes
- Change Request Status from New to Under Process, Pending, Done
- Change Budget Status to Open, Approval Pending, or Approved
- Change Statuses or Delete requests in bulk
- Export All the requests in CSV or XML file
Looking for the M2 version instead?
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.4 22.214.171.124 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 126.96.36.199 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build