Enables the cost + markup based pricing system in your Magento store.
OverviewBack to top
Percentage Pricing extension allows you to setup cost+ markup based pricing in your Magento store. The merchants will just have to define the amount of the markup in a fixed figure or a percentage for selected products and the price will be automatically updated for selected products. You can create multiple price markup rules for different products & categories. This Percentage pricing extension allows you to set activation schedule for markup to take effect and add or reduce price in percentage or fixed amount of cost. With this extension you no longer need to worry about increasing or decreasing the price of your product catalog.
Features of Percentage Pricing Extension
1. “Cost + Markup" Formula Pricing
This extension does not only allow merchants to add markup on the cost but also allow them to set the pricing based on Cost - amount rule. This helps merchants to update the price in bulk when ever the cost price is reduced.
2. Add Multiple Markup Rules
This percentage pricing extension also allows you to create multiple markup/markdown rules according to your preferences. These rules are customized and can be prioritized during execution. You can attach these rules to specific products or your entire store.
3. Set Markup in Fix Or Percentage
To make sure your products can be priced on different criteria, you can set markup price as fixed or percentage of the amount depending on your pricing strategy and custom rules. Due the the comprehensive features and top tier coding of this Magento pricing extension, you can add multiple rules with products. If a product falls in multiple rules, then the rules will be applied based on priority.
4. Add Conditions to Specify Products
Markup or markdown rules can be applied on specific products. Some products are more sold in seasonal or trending periods. By adding markup and markdown rules based on consumer conditions you can easily optimize your business pricing strategy and increase sales.
5. Increase / Decrease Prices in Bulk
You can markup or markdown prices when they are being sold in large quantities. With percentage pricing extension the prices of products being sold in bulks can be increase or decreased voluntarily from the back end or according to schedule updated by you. This particularly helps when products need to sold fast so they can be replaced with newer stock.
6. Add Price Rules for Specific Time
Using the Magento store calendar you can set specific price rules for specific occasions. To make this more accurate you can select starting time, date and ending time, date for the markup or markdown to take effect. For example, you can schedule this for holidays such as Black Friday or Valentine’s day.
7. Priorities Rules
Pricing rules can be applied on priority basis depending on which product rule to implement first. You can also restrict customers on the basis of customer types such as retailers and wholesalers. The allowed customer groups will be able to purchase products. Products restrictions can also be extended to regional customers. For example, customers from English, French and German regions can be allowed to view the store.
- Any percentage or fixed amount pricing can be updated at once with the help of this extension. You can set pricing rules update them any time from the back end
- This extension allows you to schedule markup and markdown prices on specific days and occasions. You can target special events such as Black Friday and Cyber Monday etc.
- To get personalized results, you can restrict customers by types and regions. This allows you to target specific customers and regions where more sales are expected.
- It allows customers to purchase in bulks instead of buying individually and get favorable prices depending on the ‘type of customer’ and the region they belong to.
- Customers get better price for products for for special events where decrease in prices is expected. These events include global sales such as Black Friday and Christmas Eve etc.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.4 220.127.116.11 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 18.104.22.168 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Compatible 1.4 to 1.9.3