Attach downloadable files to products and CMS pages e.g user guides, tutorials, manuals, etc. Supported file types - PPT, doc, PDF, Image, video, etc
OverviewBack to top
Extension has the option to create a separate “File Download” page to list all downloadable items on a single page and provide instant access to your valued customers. The files are divided into categories to let customers easily locate and download the desired file.
- Attach Unlimited Files on Product & CMS Pages
- Show Attractive File Icons
- Supports Multiple File Formats
- Restrict by Customer Groups
- Option to Add Videos & Links as Attachment
Attach Multiple Files
Merchants can add multiple files to products and CMS pages to educate users about the use, benefits and pricing of the products and services they offer.
Separate Files Listing Page
A dedicate download page is created to list all the files to allow customers to easily grab information that is uploaded by the merchant.
You can create multiple categories to divide files into different categories. These categories are displayed in "File Download" page to segregate files.
Upload PDF & Other File Types
Magento 2 Product attachments extension allow merchants to upload files in multiple formats like ppt, pdf, docs and media extensions, which removes the barriers of putting information on the website.
Display File Icons
The different file types are represented with their respective icons to make them distinct from one another and allow customers to recognize them quickly.
Restrict Files By Customer Groups & Store View
The access to uploaded files can be restricted to a customer group or store view, which allow businessmen to retain their contract agreements personal.
Login Before Download:
Login before download option restricts non-loggedin customers from downloading any file. They will have to login/register to download files.
Set a Download Limit
A download limit can also be imposed on the files, so that excessive circulation of documents is prevented. A counter can also be enabled to track the number of downloads for each file.
Add Links and Videos as Attachment
Furthermore, links and videos can also be added to products and categories, so that customers can get instructional content from videos and other recommended sources.
Import Files In Bulk:
You can also import file in bulk using FTP. The files can be attached to specific products by importing a CSV file by BO. The CSV format is included in the extension package.
- Enable / Disable "File Download" page link in footer
- Multiple Page layout options
- Customize Product attachment Tab text and heading
- Custmize heading and description of "Files Download" Page
- Customize heading and description of Files Attachment on CMS pages
- Option to open PDF in same or new tab.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Issues fixed :
- php required versions
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
New Version Released - 1.1.5
1 - Compatibility with 2.1.0
2 - Minor Bugs Fixed
Updated 25 November, 2016 - Stable Release
Fixed Issues :
- MEQP2, EcgM2 coding satandard passed, code beautifier applied
- admin js problem fixed
- cms page bug fixed
- support added for php7 in composer.json
- marketlplace errors fixed and updated version