Increase your sales by selling your products on easy installment plans.
Other Extensions by FMEextensions
OverviewBack to top
Layaway Partial Payment extension for Magento allows you to offer products on payment installments. Allow customers to pay a down payment at the time of purchase and pay the remaining amount in easy installments. The store admin can configure the down payment amount, installments period and charge extra layaway fee. You can create a general installments plan for all products or make product specific installment plans.
Layaway Partial Payment extension helps merchants to increase their sales by offering expensive products on easy installment plans. Target customers who are willing to buy your products but cannot afford to pay full price upfront. Following are some major features of this Magento partial payment extension
- Create Multiple types of Global or product specific installment plans
- Charge layaway fee in fix or percentage of the product price
- Enable Installment plans for specific product or whole order value
- Allow users to manage and pay installments from “my account”
- Manually deduct the installment payment from custom credit card
- Enable Layaway option for specific payment gateways
Enable Magento Partial Payment for your products
With a single option, you can open up layaway purchasing for all of your products. You can also enable partial payment option for individual products .
Add layaway option for each product
Configure partial payments for each product separately if they are different in nature or you want the users to pay differently. You can set a layaway fee, down payment, maximum installments, etc.
Setup Global values for the entire store
Configure global values to setup layaway plan for your entire store alike. It saves you much time in implementing partial payments for all the products at once.
Magento Layaway Payment Configuration
Draft a layaway plan for making it easier for customers to pay for a product they like. As a return, you can add layaway charges and define installment
Add layaway charges
Add layaway fee to cover up the profit margin that is compromised in getting payments in installments. You can;
- Charge layaway fee per product or order
- Set a fixed or percentage layaway fee
Configure down payment
Add down payment as fixed or percentage amount so that the users know the product price they have to pay as an downpayment.
Define an installment period and unit
The mercahants can define the period before which all installments should be paid. They can can configure period in days, weeks, months, or years.
Additional Features of Layaway & Partial Payment Extension
- Bypass login/registration to allow guest users avail partial payment plan
- Add a custom label to product page about layaway option
- Enable layaway tooltip on FO and customize its label
- Allow specific payment methods for layaway
- Customize labels for layaway fee, remaining amount, and installments.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.4 220.127.116.11 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 18.104.22.168 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Compatible with 1.4 to 1.9.3