Help Desk & Customer Support System extension allows your customers to contact your support team using a simple & secure support management system.
Other Extensions by FMEextensions
OverviewBack to top
Help Desk & Customer Support System allows your customers to contact your support team using a simple & secure support management system. Empower your customers to generate a ticket to report an issue in detail, follow up, and resolve it quickly. You support staff can view and reply these tickets from Magento backend.
Create premade replies to improve support efficiency. Create departments to segregate tickets between support agents for quick conflict resolution. Define ticket prioritize to sort them accordingly. Enable email alerts about ticket messages for customers as well as staff members.
- Allow Customers to submit tickets for quick support
- Manage customer tickets and assign them to desired departments
- Reply tickets and prioritize them according to urgency
- Add various departments for smooth issue resolution
- Customer can choose department while submitting any ticket
- Configure email templates and custom messages
Allow Customers to Submit a Ticket
With Help Desk & Customer Support System extension for Magento, you can allow customers to quickly interact with the support team through a simple to fill ticket form. They can document an issue brief on a ticket and follow the updates.
Submit Ticket Title and Description
Customers can submit a ticket with custom titles and description to better describe an issue. In the description area, they can write a custom message to the customer support agent.
Upload an image and select department
Let the users upload images to support their claims or complaints. They can select a relevant department to ensure the ticket reaches the right handler.
Create a ticket on behalf of Customers
You can also create a ticket on behalf of a customer who is unable to submit a ticket to your online store. They can contact you to enlist and solve issues through tickets.
Manage Ticket Priorities for Arranging Customer Queries
Help Desk & Customer Support System extension for Magento allows you to manage ticket priorities as well. You can view priorities of existing tickets and change them from high to low, or low to high.
Add New or Modify Existing Priorities
In addition to modifying existing priorities, you can add new ones to better differentiate tickets between Low to Medium, Intense High, Urgent, etc.
- Write custom title for ticket priority
- Enable or disable the status
Review Priority Related Tickets
View tickets with respect to priorities so that you can move a low priority ticket to a higher one and sort them manually.
Create Multiple Departments to Manage Support
You can edit, delete or add new departments to manage customer support. Adding multiple departments to ticketing system allows you to direct customer complaints to the right department.
Add and configure Multiple Department
Create new departments and configure their email addresses to make sure the tickets are issued against the right department. It helps the support team in receiving and resolving complains in a timely manner.
- Write Department name
- Enable or disable the status
- Configure an email address
- Add a custom Signature
Review Tickets with respect to departments
You can review tickets for each department to view their status and priorities. You can move tickets to another department if they are not submitted to the relevant department.
Manage Multiple Email Templates and Premade Replies
You can create multiple email templates and configure it with auto-replies so that the customers get notifications for various actions. With Help Desk & Customer Support System extension for Magento, you can configure premade replies for quickly answering customers over tickets.
Add various email templates
Add as many email templates as you need with a variation of auto-replies. You can save time by defining auto-replies to customers and staff members for these email alerts.
- New Ticket Message to user
- New Message email to user
- Close Ticket notification to user
- New Ticket alert to staff
- New Message autoresponder to staff
Manage Premade Replies and Add New Ones
Add replies to the common customer queries so that you don't have to write them from the scratch every time a customer submits a ticket. Send Premade replies with a click to resolve a ticket. You can edit, modify, and delete them if they are no longer relevant to your products.
Review Statistics to Evaluate Department Wise Performance
Help Desk & Customer Support System extension for Magento offers you to analyze the performance of each department by reviewing its statistics. You can view new and pending tickets submitted by customers to each department.
The statistics about each department allows you to evaluate the performance of ticket management. Compare new tickets versus the pending ones to inspect why customers are creating tickets for a specific department, and why these complaints are not answered in a timely manner.
More Features of Help Desk & Customer Support System extension for Magento
- Show or hide ticket priorities to customers
- Set a default ticket priority either Low, Medium, or High
- Display departments to customers on ticket forms
- Select a default status as new, pending, or spam
- Allow customers to upload files
- Define file size in MBs for customer to upload
- Permit specific file types to upload e.g. jpg, doc, PDF
- Grant customers to post a message
- Enable auto-replies to new ticket, new message, and ticket closing
- Enable email alerts for new ticket and new message
- Add default name and email to notify customers and staff
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.4 188.8.131.52 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 184.108.40.206 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Compatible with 1.4 to 1.9.1