Creates a dedicated store locator page with Google Maps integration and allows your customers to find the nearest physical store location.
OverviewBack to top
Google Maps Store Locator extension allows your customers to find your nearest physical store location. Powered with Google Maps integration this extension automatically detects current customer location and provides driving directions to the store destination. It an easy to use extension that shows all the store locations on Google Maps along with address and details for customer convenience.
You can customers can search by product or address to find the store location. The search by product feature will only display the store location which currently have that particular product in stock.
Power Features of Google Maps Store Locator Extension
Get Best Directions to the Store
Once Google Maps Store Locator extension detects the location of the customer through Google API, it will display directions to the selected physical store. This provides convenience to the users by instantly providing address and directions instead of forcing them to find it themselves through search.
Magento Google Maps Integrated
Google Maps is the leading web mapping service that can pin point locations around the globe. This extension uses Google Maps so customers can get the best experience navigating to stores with the best route leaving no error of mistake. You can add unlimited store locations on Google maps by entering store address, standards latitude and longitude.
Search Stores by Products and Address
Advance search options allows customers to search for stores locations by entering product name, store name, address, country name, state name and Zip code. This enhances the searching ability of this Google Maps Store Locator extension to take more than one type of input and find the store nearest to the user.
Attach Products to Stores
Products can be added to the store locations so customers can search them according to their preferred choice of product. You can add the products from the backend and attach them to the specific store or stores. This allows you to attach those products which are more popular and show them with physical store locations.
To make your store more prominent, you can add a custom image as map marker on Google Maps to represent your stores. Other customization options include custom map marker, title and background image. This makes your store locations easy to identify and more attractive when show on the map.
Multiple Layout Options
Multiple layout options allow you to set the preferred layout that suits your store locator page. You can set the layout as follows
- 1 Column
- 2 Column with left bar
- 2 Column with right bar
- 3 Column
SEO Ranking Options
To get more exposure and visibility for your Google Maps Store locations, you can use SEO features to rank your store locator page.
You can add custom meta titles, keywords and descriptions for enhanced search engine rankings. Customize URL & URL Suffix Add an identified to the URL that defines the purpose of the page. The extension also allows you to add a suffix to the URL.
More Features of Google Maps Store Locator Extension
- You can export listed store locations to XML and CSV file
- Store locator page heading and sub heading can be customized
- Dropdown in store locator page can be enabled
- Enable Header and Footer Link
- Header and Footer link can be enabled
- You can change label to Header and Footer links
- Default Zoom can be set from the back end
- Primary and Secondary Marker Popup image for the background can be added
Merchant Benefits of Google Maps Store Locator Extension
- Google Maps is the best Web Mapping Service to integrate store locations which gives credibility and trust to your online store and physical stores.
- Advance search options and customizations settings allows merchants to relax while the extension handles all the mapping, directions and navigation.
Customer Benefits of Google Maps Store Locator Extension
- Customers can easily find their store by searching the relevant product or address. They can also obtain precise directions after their current location has been acknowledged by the extension.
- It works as an indicator ascertain if specific product is available in the store or not. When customers search by products, Google Maps store locator will identify the stores which contain that product. This saves the customer’s valuable time and effort.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 1.4 126.96.36.199 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 188.8.131.52 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9
- Stability: Stable Build
Compatible with 1.4, 184.108.40.206, 1.4.2, 1.5, 1.6, 1.6.1, 220.127.116.11, 1.7, 1.8, 1.8.1, 1.9, 1.9.2