Events Manager extension provides a compreshive event management system where you can display upcoming events and sell tickets online.
Other Extensions by FMEextensions
OverviewBack to top
Events Manager is a powerful events extension for Magento that enables merchants to post upcoming events and sell tickets online. You can post events with basic event details such as date, time, venue, etc. Increase ticket sales by adding attractive image galleries & videos to your event pages. Additionally, you can provide users with the address of the venue using Google Maps, display events in a calendar view, and much more.
- Separate events listing page with List, Grid & Calendar View
- Create simple & recurring events
- Separate page for each event
- Sell event tickets
- Events Block to highlight upcoming events
- Show location on Google Map
Powerful Features of Magento Events Extension
Sell Ticket Online
You can create Tickets as products and attach them with the events. Customers will then be able to buy tickets from your website from the events page. You can display a custom message incase of event expiry, sold out tickets, or any other circumstances.
Add Video and Image Gallery
To add visual details, you can add media files to increase engagement on your events page. You can embed videos from popular video streams such as YouTube and Vimeo etc. You can also create photo gallery by adding images on the event detail page for customers to view. To embed videos, you can easily copy the URL from YouTube or Vimeo and paste it on the embed field. The image galleries can be built separately which are displayed at the bottom of the event page.
SEO Settings for Each Event
To rank higher in search engines you can add Meta Title, Keywords and Description for every specific event. This improves the craw-ability of search engines and give your events pages’ better exposure and visibility. Customers get better results when searching for events instead of getting mislead with other pages. For better SEO performance, this Magento event extension by FME also allows merchants to add a prefix to the event URL for describing it. This makes the URL more appealing.
Magento Events Block
Highlight events on CMS pages in slider view with the help of events block feature. To place the block in the content area you can place it on the left/right column. This block randomly displays the events to the viewers. You can customize the title of the events block and select events to be shown in it for daily, weekly or monthly basis.
Magento Calendar View
This feature allows you to display events for a specific date for customers through calendar view. A pop-up shows the events each day according to the settings of the admin. Different customers have different preferences and to accommodate that this extension shows events in a variety of styles. Your customers can also view events in list or grid view. You can sort the events by name, venue, starting and ending date. In Calendar view the events will be displayed in a calendar. To view an event, the customer will click on the day box of the calendar which will lead to the event detail page. The calendar can be viewed in a pop up which shows different events of each day according to the schedule set by the admin.
You can personalize the recurring events and their cycles. For instance, a limit can be set to prevent the repetition after a specific number of times. This can be daily, monthly or even yearly. You can describe a time frame for each event by adding a starting date and an ending date. Days can be assigned for repetition such as Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday etc. You can also specify the number of times an event needs to be repeated. Once you have customized the repetition mechanism the extension event will continue to repeat till it reaches the specific number of occurrences.
Multiple Layout Options
You can set layout for one column, two columns or three columns for events listing and detail page. The event calendar page layout can also be segregated into two or three columns view.
Event Contact Details
Provide all the necessary information from contact person, phone number, fax number, email and address etc. The contact details section helps user acquire all the necessary information to make their reservation or ask queries regarding upcoming events.
- This Magento events manger extension automates the operations for setting up and managing events with a time specific deadline without hiring additional resources.
- You sell tickets as products and generate more revenues from your online platform. This Magento event extension by FME offers extensive features to produce greater exposure and SEO advantage on search engines.
- You can customize events pages according to your preferences and create repetition mechanisms for automated cycles.
- Customers get hassle free shopping experience by buying tickets online instead waiting in lines. This creates positive user experience and increases repeat business for the company.
- To get a better understanding of the event and location, customers can view image galleries and videos of the event on the events detail page.
- Customers can view each and every detail on the website instead of separately searching for the event dates, contact information and venue.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.4 184.108.40.206 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 220.127.116.11 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- Compatible with CE: 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 18.104.22.168 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Compatible with Magento community edition 1.6 or later