CSV Based Pricing Extension for Magento 2 by FME Extension lets you to sell variable sized products with respect to their measurements like in length, width or height.
OverviewBack to top
CSV based pricing extension for Magento 2 empowers you to calculate product prices from a CSV/Excel file. A perfect solution for pricing products like tiles, curtains, blinds, and fencing, etc. Create custom options to take measurement from customer and calculate the exact price of the product from the CSV files uploaded by store admin. See the attached CSV file in screenshots for more information.
You can upload CSV pricing file for each product or upload a global CSV file to use for pricing multiple products. You can also select a measurement unit from meter, millimeter, centimeter, feet, and inches for the length, width, or height.
- Configure 2-dimension Product Pricing i.e. length, width, or height
- Select measurement unit as meter, mm, cm, feet, inches
- Upload CSV file for automating pricing with respect to dimensions
- Customers can provide product dimensions in a fraction as well
How Does Magento 2 CSV Pricing Extension Work?
In four easy steps, Magento CSV Pricing extension helps you automate price calculation for your products. The steps are;
- Upload your CSV pricing file or create a new CSV Excel file that represents product pricing against the dimensions in length, width, and height. Upload a new one or import an existing file for CSV pricing.
- Attach the products to CSV file. You can upload multiple files for different products.
- Add Custom options from product edit sheet to facilitate users in entering measurement. Label the custom fields as per your requirements as they will appear as input field for customers on front Office
- Your product is now ready, the customers will be able to enter the required dimensions and this extension will calculate price using the attached CSV file.
Practical Implication of Magento CSV Pricing extension
Magento 2 CSV Pricing extension is developed to automate the pricing of all the products that are sold with respect to its 2-dimensional values.
Following are some of the examples of what kind of products can be sold with CSV pricing.
- Banners & Ads Printing
- Print Art
Powerful Features Of Magento 2 CSV Based Pricing
Following are the powerful features of CSV Pricing extension for Magento 2.
Product Pricing With Respect to 2-Dimensions
Magento 2 CSV based pricing extension allows you to configure product pricing with respect to its dimensions like length, width, height. Upload a CSV file with 2-dimensional pricing matrix that takes into account the length, width, or height of a product in calculating the price. Let your potential buyer enter the required dimensions, and get an auto-calculated product price.
Select a Relevant Measurement Unit for Products
The selection of multiple measurement units empowers you to configure a unit that best describes the product you intend to sell online. You can select among meter, centimeter, millimeter, inches, and feet. Sell plastic sheets and wood blocks in inches, carpet in feet, graph paper in centimeter, cloth in meters, etc.
Upload Excel / CSV file for Product Pricing
You can configure product pricing with to its dimensions by quickly uploading a CSV file. As soon as a potential buyer selects a product and enter the required quantity, pricing from the CSV file will appear accordingly on the cart pages.
Upload Product Specific or Global CSV Pricing File
Magento CSV based pricing extension allows you to upload a CSV file for a specific product or configure it globally that applies to all the products. Provide a dedicated file for products that differ in dimension and price, and upload a single CSV file as global for the products that have similar credentials.
Customers can enter Product Size in Fraction as well
The Magento CSV based pricing supports the acquisition of product size in a fraction as well. It allows customers to enter the exact quantity of product they need, and the prices are calculated respectively. For example, a customer can order tiles or carpet for a room that has a size of 10.5 x 10.5 feet.
Enable Percentage Pricing for Products
Let the product pricing be calculated on a percentage of the base price. As soon as the customer enters a higher size of a product, the price adds a percentage amount in connection to the values provided in a matrix sheet.
- Create Custom Options to intake the required product quantity from customers
- Customize the labels for the column and row fields
- Prices from CSV file are added to the cart page and mini cart
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Compatibility with latest 2.2.x
- Compatible with CE: 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
Compatible with Magento 2.0 & 2.1