Add extra custom fields to the checkout and registration page. Add text, drop-down, and 7 other types of fields
Other Extensions by FMEextensions
OverviewBack to top
Additional Checkout Attribute extension allows you to add extra custom fields to order /checkout & registration pages. You can add Text Field, Date, Yes/No, Multiple Select, Dropdown, Checkbox, and Radio Buttons. Positon fields anywhere on checkout or registration form and make fields optional or manadatory. Show the checkout fields only when a specific products are added in the cart.
Features of Additonal Checkout Attibutes Extension
Registration and Account Pages
You can add attributes to your customer’s account pages and registration pages to get specific information. Customers will have the access to view/edit their information anytime after logging in. You can select the visibility of the fields on customer My Account section. This also allows you to manage registration page and account page attributes anytime from the back end.
Specify Magento Checkout Step
Various types of fields can be added in the checkout section such as billing, payment, shipping or review order. This allows you to target users on the early stage of the checkout when they have more capacity to cooperate with the registration and checkout process. To give them priority you can change their current position and place them top, middle or bottom. You can also change the order of the fields in case you add more than one on the checkout page.
Restrict by Customer Group
Some customers require a different reception while others don’t like being bothered with obvious questions. To make sure your customers get the right fields and you get the right information from them, restrict customers according to target audience. These groups can include regular customers, wholesalers, retailers and seasonal buyers etc. This enables you to specialize your sales according to different buyers.
Specify Product Category
This extension’s comprehensive functionality allows you to assign specific attributes to products and categories. This allows you to target those customers who are purchasing the particular product. The field will then appear in the cart before the checkout is complete. For instance, a product or a set of products can be selected for specific attributes. These products can be mugs, shirts and stationery items. For categories, attributes can be added all together instead of selecting product one by one. You can then use the information to derive models, campaigns and other useful marketing structures for the future.
9 Types of Fields
Different questions require different types of formats to improve accuracy of the answer and add convenience for the customer. You can acquire all sorts of information from your customers with the help of different field types. Add text field, text area, Date, Yes/No, Multiple Select, Dropdown, Checkbox, Radio Button and Text Display on your registration and checkout pages. By adding field formats according to questions type you improve engagement and reduce cart abandonment.
Show Emails in Invoice
When you add new fields you can show them on customer invoices and emails. These are generated when you purchase a product with specified attribute so the customers are able to verify their decision. You can also disable this from the back end.
Make Optional or Mandatory
Additional Checkout Attribute extensions allows you to select which fields should be kept mandatory and which ones as optional. This keeps your customers at ease by giving them the option of skipping the field when ever they want. This not only helps you acquire information from the customers but also reduces cart abandonments. Other fields that are crucial to the checkout can be assigned as mandatory.
Give a Unique Label/Title for Each Field
To help users get a better grasp on what the field asks from them, you can assign customized label/title for them. With unique titles pointing out the requirements of the field, users get more likely to enter their details instead of abandoning the field out of confusion. You can assign each attribute with a specific title depending on what is required from the customer. For example, if you are adding a field to ask secret question for registration page, you can add the title of Favorite Pet, City of Birth, Color of your Car or any other custom attribute you add.
- You can never predict what the customer wants without adequate knowledge about their needs and preferences. This extension allows you to discover what the customer wants from your products and their specific contact details such as email address, contact number and home address to conduct marketing campaigns without separately purchasing this data.
- Restrict by product and customer option allows you to target specific audiences to get better conversion rates on your online stores. You can add different customers based on their buying behavior and add different attributed based on specific products and categories.
- Information about customer buying behavior keeps you updated on trends. These trends keep on changing sometimes even after a month. Without remaining informed about what the customers demand you cannot build a successful product development strategy and sell them on the online medium.
- This extension creates an opportunity for customers to express their likes and preferences through custom attributes. Users can express their appreciation or dissatisfaction with a specific product through feedback on the checkout or registration page. This sends a message to the merchant that improvement is in order which subsequently results in a better batch of products.
- Custom titles on checkout and registration fields help users get better understanding on what is required in the field. This prevents customers from entering wrong information in the fields.
- Optional fields in checkout and registration pages allow customers to skip attributes which they feel unnecessary to attend. This helps them proceed with the rest of the fields without getting annoyed by a single mandatory attribute which they don’t like or know how to fill.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.4 18.104.22.168 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 22.214.171.124 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Compatible with EE:
- Stability: Stable Build
Compatible with 1.4 to 1.9.3