Abandoned Cart Email Reminder extension for Magento helps you to recover abandoned carts by sending auto-reminder emails to your potential customers.
OverviewBack to top
Abandoned Cart Email Reminder extension for Magento helps you to recover abandoned carts by sending auto-reminder emails to your potential customers. Include discounts and coupons in reminder-emails to encourage customers to complete their unfinished purchases. Personalize the email notifications with a custom subject and an appealing template. You can also restrict the number of email reminders that do not bother the end users. Include a direct cart link to make things easier for customers.
- Auto sends cart reminders to user emails
- Offer fixed and percentage discounts
- Cart Reminder Statistics to evaluate conversions
- Restrict the number of reminders to the users
- Handle mute carts and unsubscribed users
Setup Auto-Email Reminders for Abandoned Carts in Magento
Magento Abandoned cart reminder extension configures automatic email sending to remind the customers about their incomplete transactions. You can set up email notifications along with a personalized subject and message.
- Select an email sender i.e. customer support or sales agent
- Define time for sending reminder emails
- Select a payment method to display in email
- Enable or disable email notification for customers
- Write a custom email subject
- Select an email template
Offer Discounts & Attach Coupons to Abandoned Cart Emails
Enable discounts to encourage users in completing their unfinished purchases. Let the users proceed to checkout pages in pursuit of availing a discount. Configure discounts with these options
- Enable or disable discounts
- Setup a minimum cart amount for coupons
- Enter the number of coupons to be attached to the email
- Select a discount type either fixed amount or percentage
- Specific a discount amount
- Set up discount validity in days
Magento Abandoned Carts Grid
With a dedicated ‘Abandoned Cart’ grid in the control panel, you can view all the abandoned entries to resend reminders and mute them manually. The grid shows entries with details about the customers and their incomplete transactions. The details include,
- Customer name and group
- The number of items in the cart
- Reminder status – the number of times a reminder is sent
- Customer email address
- Total amount of the pending transaction
Review Muted Carts to Activate or Delete them
You can opt to mute abandoned carts after certain no. of reminder emails. These carts appear in the Manage Mute carts section where you can activate them again for conversions or delete them from the list.
- Auto-mute the cart after certain reminders
- Un-mute the cart manually
- Delete the muted carts
Manage Unsubscribed Users For Effective Retargeting
Users have the choice to unsubscribe from the follow-up emails when they abandon a chart. In the ‘Manage Unsubscribed Users' section, you get to know about them and plan to retarget them effectively.
Review Reminder Statistics to Evaluate Success Rate
Read statistical figures to examine the success of your abandoned cart reminder campaign. Evaluate the results of your efforts and get motivated by seeing the number of incomplete carts finishing the checkout process.
Statistics on email
Get to know about the total number of reminder emails sent to the potential customers. You can also get the overall price figure of the abandoned carts.
Statistics on customers
Evaluate the success rate by comparing the number of potential customers outreached with the number of completed orders. You can also have a look at the value of recovered orders.
Additional Features of Magento Abandoned Cart Email Reminder Extension
- Restore cart option for the users in email reminder
- Display Payment Methods
- Enter the number of reminder emails for muting a cart
- The extension supports multiple stores
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.4 188.8.131.52 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 184.108.40.206 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Compatible with Magento 1.4 to 1.9.3