Display user-generated content from social media channels on homepage & product pages. Create automated feeds based on hashtag & username...
OverviewBack to top
Flockler's extension for Magento enables merchants to create a mix of blog posts and social content (for example, Instagram images, tweets, Facebook posts and YouTube videos), and display the content on homepage and product pages. Flockler platform enables merchants to:
- Write and publish blog posts on the site.
- Search social content based on username or hashtag, and publish on the site.
- Set up automated rules to collate content from social channels based on username or hashtag, and publish on the site.
- Create collections of content based on theme, topic or product and display on anywhere on the site.
- Tag content and display the content only on the relevant page. For example, you might show content with a particular tag on a specific product page.
- Analyse the performance of the social content, and identify most engaged & influential customers.
Flockler automatically creates a layout for the content that is optimised for mobile, tablet and desktop and can be displayed anywhere on the site. See the list of the most important features on our compare plans page and contact us for any special requirements or questions. Set up of Flockler does not require any technical skills and the look & feel can be customised to fit your brand guidelines.
An additional account is required and additional fees apply. 30-day free trial on all plans and monthly subscription fees starting from 49 € / month. More details on our compare plans page.
How merchants typically use Flockler:
- Create a company blog with a mix of editorial and social content to drive organic traffic from search engines, inspire customers, increase dwell time and drive traffic to product pages.
- Display user-generated content on the homepage, product category page or product page to increase dwell time and conversions.
Here's how Flockler works:
#1 Write blog posts and collate social content from Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Vimeo, YouTube and more.
Search by username or hashtag and drag n drop to publish on your site. Watch this video to learn how easy it is to collate content from social channels to one place.
You can create multiple sections and categorize your content based on category, product and content type.
#2 Set up rules to gather content automatically from Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube.
Set up automated feeds to store the content published on social channels; Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Facebook, and automatically display those posts on your site. For example, set up a feed displaying all the tweets mentioning a certain keyword or posted by your company. You can either publish content automatically to your website or store for moderation. Even if you decide to publish content automatically, you can always hide content or add more content manually.
#3 Install plugin and display social content on homepage and product pages to increase conversion rates
Display content on product pages based on Flockler's sections or content tagging.
More information about the plugin is available on our developer portal.
#4 Gain more profound and meaningful insights into your audience
You can add your analytics code (e.g., Google Analytics) to measure the traffic and interactions on your social wall. Also, Flockler platform analyses the popularity and engagement of social content and displays how many comments and likes each piece of content published by you or your audience has generated. It shows which individuals are actively engaging with your content, and out of those, who have the most influence. You can use the valuable data that Flockler’s platform provides in many ways such as to identify themes and trends, get ideas for future content, create new product lines and marketing ideas, as well as use it for personalized and targeted advertising on social channels.
- Easy to curate UGC reaching consumers in the early phase of purchasing cycle and driving traffic to product pages
- An uplift in conversions by 20-30 % when social posts are used as product testimonials and displayed at the moment of purchase on checkout or product pages
- Social data and the insights provided by the platform help you to create more targeted and personalized content assets increasing the conversion rate of your social advertising
- You can create a mix of editorial and social content. Editorial content is displayed in the same way as any another blog post or article on your site. All content is SEO-friendly.
- Optimised user experience on all devices increasing the conversion rates of the content
- All content and the look & feel is served from your database and does not slow down your page performance
- There are no restrictions on the look & feel and display of content. Flockler plugin creates a default look & feel without any development work, but as all the content is stored in the database, your developers can create an entirely customised style
- Metadata such as tags are stored in Magento database, and you can create tailored and personalized content experiences. For example, you could display content with a particular tag to clients who have visited a particular page earlier
- Full SaaS solution and support provided by Flockler enabling customers to lower technology costs and reallocate that budget to marketing and sales activities.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Initial release of Social Wall by Flockler!