Display user-generated content from social media channels on homepage & product pages. Create automated feeds based on hashtag & username...
Other Extensions by Flockler
OverviewBack to top
Flockler's extension for Magento enables merchants to create a mix of blog posts and social content (for example, Instagram images, tweets, Facebook posts, and YouTube videos), and display the content on homepage and product pages.
Flockler automatically creates a layout for the content that is optimized for mobile, tablet and desktop and can be displayed anywhere on the site. See the list of the most important features on our compare plans page and contact us for any special requirements or questions. Set up of Flockler does not require any technical skills and the look & feel can be customized to fit your brand guidelines.
Account & Pricing
You need a monthly subscription to use Flockler after the initial free 30-day trial. Flockler account needs to be created separately on our sign up page. You can sign up at any time before or after installing the extension. Check out our Pricing & Plans page for more info. 30-day free trial on all plans and monthly subscription fees starting from 49 € / month. More details on our compare plans page.
- Write and publish blog posts on the site.
- Search social content based on username or hashtag, and publish on the site.
- Set up automated rules to collate content from social channels based on username or hashtag, and publish on the site.
- Create collections of content based on theme, topic or product and display on anywhere on the site.
- Tag content and display the content only on the relevant page. For example, you might show content with a particular tag on a specific product page.
- Analyze the performance of the social content, and identify most engaged & influential customers.
How Merchants Use Flockler
- Create a company blog with a mix of editorial and social content to drive organic traffic from search engines, inspire customers, increase dwell time and drive traffic to product pages.
- Display user-generated content on the homepage, product category page or product page to increase dwell time and conversions.
How Flockler Works
Write blog posts and collate social content from Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Vimeo, YouTube and more.
Search by username or hashtag and drag n drop to publish on your site. Watch this video to learn how easy it is to collate content from social channels to one place.
You can create multiple sections and categorize your content based on category, product and content type.
Set up rules to gather content automatically from Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube.
Set up automated feeds to store the content published on social channels; Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Facebook, and automatically display those posts on your site. For example, set up a feed displaying all the tweets mentioning a certain keyword or posted by your company. You can either publish content automatically to your website or store for moderation. Even if you decide to publish content automatically, you can always hide content or add more content manually.
Install the plugin and display social content on the homepage and product pages to increase conversion rates.
Display content on product pages based on Flockler's sections or content tagging. More information about the plugin is available on our developer portal.
Gain more profound and meaningful insights into your audience.
You can add your analytics code (e.g., Google Analytics) to measure the traffic and interactions on your social wall. Also, Flockler platform analyses the popularity and engagement of social content and displays how many comments and likes each piece of content published by you or your audience has generated. It shows which individuals are actively engaging with your content, and out of those, who have the most influence. You can use the valuable data that Flockler’s platform provides in many ways such as to identify themes and trends, get ideas for future content, create new product lines and marketing ideas, as well as use it for personalized and targeted advertising on social channels.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Initial release of Social Wall by Flockler!