Oracle NetSuite add-on of Improved Import & Export extension helps connect Magento 2 store with NetSuite ERP. Sychronize products, orders, customers, categories, B2B.
OverviewBack to top
This is an add-on of Firebear Studio Improved Import & Export extension. To use this add-on, you must have purchased and installed Improved Import & Export first.
Oracle NetSuite is a leader in providing cloud enterprise resource management software. The forte of the team is extreme accuracy in delivering custom solutions achieved by a precise segmentation approach. NetSuite considers multiple factors when composing individual suites: project focus, business size, industry specifics, company role of the future ERP manager. Each package, be it a combination of ERP and CRM elements, or omnichannel and POS-related toolsets, demand correct implementation. NetSuite sets standards in working projects from the first contact to user training and ready software support.
This is the Oracle NetSuite ERP Add-on of the Improved Import & Export extension for Magento 2. The add-on transfers data bilaterally between the NetSuite ERP to a Magento 2 store. The key features of the add-on:
- Direct synchronization between Magento 2 and the NetSuite ERP;
- Import of all Magento 2 entities;
- Export of Magento 2 supported entities;
- Flexible connection settings;
- Mapping for imported and exported data;
- Support of all the features specific for the Improved Import and Export extension.
If you are used to controlling the things you are working with we are eager to introduce the Oracle NetSuite & Magento 2 integration add-on for effective store management independent of data sizes.
Oracle NetSuite ERP Account & Pricing
A separate account is required for NetSuite in order to work with the add-on. To sign up for NetSuite you first need to contact the NetSuite team representatives via chat or any other matter to schedule a consultation. You can contact the NetSuite team from this page.
Pricing for the NetSuite ERP is based on each particular project scope. Your business specifics, custom ERP toolset, its complexity for implementation influence the overall costs. However, the base license comes out at $999 with a $99 fee for an extra user. Once you finish project planning and software configuration with the NetSuite team, you can access a personal ERP account and get credentials for the current Netsuite ERP and Magento 2 integration.
How Oracle NetSuite ERP Add-On Works
The add-on is a part of the Magento 2 Improved Import & Export functionality, so the process involves installing the parent extension first. Once it’s done, launch the add-on with the help of the SSH console. The corresponding tabs for Improved Import & Export can be found in the usual System section in the backend. Setting up an import/export job complies with the following steps.
- Create a job.
- Schedule cron or deal with updates manually.
- Configure import/export settings based on the type of entities you are working with.
- Enable API synchronization.
- Enter a secret key and a token number provided by NetSuite.
- Define an export source.
- Adjust desired attributes with mapping.
- Set up prices.
- Run the job.
To provide the most user-friendly experience and seamless synchronization during data management procedures we have established a connection with one of the most trusted ERP providers across the globe — Oracle NetSuite. With the add-on, you get full control over your store workflow, automate processes, and receive analytics on the service performance stability.
The Oracle NetSuite Magento 2 integration add-on introduces the following features:
- Import and export of all Magento 2 entities;
- Scheduled import and export;
- fast transfers of massive data via API;
- Mapping of imported entity attributes;
- Price adjustment;
- Open code and customization endpoints.
Due to the scalable nature of the Oracle NetSuite ERP, the integration with Magento 2 opens ways for thousands of businesses and the integration add-on is applicable to stores of various sizes.
- Business-growing merchants can benefit from keeping all the data on inventory, customer base, finances in one place. That is the giant plus of using ERP as a data management tool, as well as improving omnichannel practices and store performance based on the advanced reports.
- Merchants of a higher caliber can be sure all the data is kept safe and secure. They can profit from real-time analytics. Eventually, mid-size and larger business owners are always aware of what they are doing and what they plan to do, so the integration brings them an opportunity to customize the ERP to the exact level of the inside store running.
About Oracle NetSuite Integration
Running store successfully and administrating processes with the help of data management tools walk hand-in-hand in professional e-commerce. Magento 2 is the platform for professionals due to its extensive functionality, it is the whole ecosystem for beginners who aim high thanks to its exemplary usability and intuitive interface. When we were looking for a system to transfer controls over Magento 2 features we aimed at a worthy provider to enhance but not to ruin everything we love about Magento.
The Oracle NetSuite ERP and Magento 2 integration add-on manages regular store activities in a most friendly and detailed (at the same time!) way with the help of set-and-go import and export jobs from our side and customizable info grids dedicated to each field you are dealing with doing business from the NetSuite side. These features help you to;
- Monitor data;
- Analyze store services;
- Automate the main processes related to purchases, etc.
About Improved Import & Export Extension
A solution that includes data management enhancements, advanced data transfer via multiple sources, and opportunities for unlimited cross-platform integrations. Sounds tremendous, isn't it? Yeah, we’ve put lots of effort to bring the project to life. If you still don’t know what we are talking about meet Improved Import & Export for Magento 2!
Born as an improved Magento 2 functionality, the extension has grown into a full-scale base for business management. It assists in-store administration automation, seamless data transfers, third-party system element implementation, migration channeling — all this and many more scenarios are possible with the module regardless of the goal you set for it. Your priority is to build a strong business and personalize it to your liking? Or is it to broaden your reach not just to the audience but to a diversity of unique offers on your site?
Let us highlight Magento 2 Improved Import & Export in a few words and see for yourself if the extension is worthy of your attention!
- Import and export for all Magento 2 entities: products, orders, customers, prices, B2B, reviews, etc;
- All product type support;
- Data transfers from files, FTP, SFTP, Dropbox, GoogleSheets, URL, via REST and SOAP API;
- Import and export from/to CSV, XML, Json, XLSX, ODS formats;
- Advanced mapping for entity feature.
Visit Improved Import and Export product page for the full list of features.
Technical Support & Installation
Technical assistance and installation service are included in the Improved Import & Export license.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce using on prem (EE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build