OverviewBack to top
This is an add-on of the Firebear Studio Improved Import and Export extension. To use this add-on, you must have purchased and installed Improved Import and Export first.
This is the Free Magento 1 to Magento 2 Migration Add-on of the Improved Import and Export extension for Magento 2. The add-on allows transferring data from a Magento 1 to Magento 2 system (or between two Magento 2 instances) and introduces the following features:
- Selective data migration, including migration from a particular date.
- Full Magento 2 entity support.
- Console and admin panel migration.
- Fast data processing speed of 3000 products/min.
- No site downtime during the migration.
- No cron disabling, no DNS flips.
The migration add-on presents a variety of options that makes each migration process highly personalized. Have you performed a migration or not, you can easily get your way with the software as it requires no programming skills to set up. At the same time, it offers a familiar command-line interface to professional developers. Both user categories get full control over the process, thanks to the transparent migration flow and built-in tools for advanced data management. The features of the Firebear Magento 1 to Magento 2 migration add-on are unrivaled as the functionality keeps your store live during the migrations and guarantees no data will be lost, changed, or overwritten. Have you ever imagined you can get all of this for free?
How The Add-On Works
The Magento 1 to Magento 2 migration add-on must be installed along with the Improved Import & Export extension. The parent module and the add-on are combined to create a powerful tool for transferring databases of all sizes. Prioritizing user experience in such a time-consuming matter, we’ve paid extra attention to make migration steps reduced while being fully accessible for management.
The add-on specifics make it possible to establish a direct SQL synchronization channel between your Magento 1 and Magento 2 stores. Insert the Magento 1 site credentials into the system to enable any number of future migrations.
To configure the automatic migration via the admin panel:
- Insert a path to your Magento 2 directory.
- Select an entity for migration from the list.
- Run the migration.
To perform the manual migration via the command-line interface, use the commands mentioned in the add-on manual. Keep in mind that you can create custom XML commands by editing the di.xml file.
Don’t forget to re-index the system to finish the data implementation successfully.
The free Magento 1 to Magento 2 migration add-on makes any migration easily comprehensible. While spending little to no time on configuring the software, you get the migration results incredibly fast as the average speed of data transfers with Improved Import and Export is 3000 products/min. The add-on allows you to follow the process at each step with the unique UX solutions and apply advanced customizations during the CLI migrations.
The Migration Add-On Benefits
With the Magento 1 end-of-life announced, it is crucial to be in time with platform changing. To save all the data that makes up your business, you need to find a reliable solution that will help you to transfer data without losses or conflicts. Magento 2 Improved Import and Export along with the Magento 1 migration add-on allow you to extract your database from Magento 1 and implement it to Magento 2 fast and safe without putting your store to the maintenance mode.
- Synchronize your Magento 1 and Magento 2 directly via SQL.
- Migrate data from a Magento 2 site to another Magento 2 instance.
- Transfer products, customers, taxes, URL rewrites, store admin accounts, etc. separately.
- Save time and costs by performing the migration yourself via the admin panel interface.
- Control each command and customize your data via the command-line interface.
- Keep your store live as no cron disabling, no DNS and balancer changing are required.
- Get a free tool that will solve all the Magento 1 migration issues.
About The Improved Import & Export
Improved Import and Export for Magento 2 is an advanced data management tool. Be it minor attribute customization or complete workflow automation, the extension provides users with full control over the data or process involved. By enhancing the native import functionality, Improved Import and Export enables limitless data synchronizations between Magento 2 and any known third-party system. Unique settings serve as the base for multiple cross-platform projects, such as ERP, CRM, accounting software, and dropshipping service integrations. Acquiring Improved Import and Export for Magento 2, you get dozens of essential tools within a single extension that pave the way for the exponential growth of your business.
Magento 2 Improved Import and Export functionality crux:
- Data transfers with B2B and B2C focus.
- All Magento 2 entity support, including products, customers, orders, companies, shared catalogs, reviews. widgets.
- Cron-based import and export runs.
- Data retrievability from FTP, SFTP, GoogleSheets, Dropbox, URL, REST and SOAP API, and file upload.
- Import and Export of CSV, XML, Json, XLSX, ODS, ZIP, TAR file formats.
- Mapping presets and price adjustments for flexible transfers.
Visit Improved Import and Export product page to see the full feature list.
Technical Support & Installation
Technical assistance and installation service are included in the Improved Import and Export license.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.2 (obsolete)
26 June, 2020
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Personalization & Experience Management, Product Content, Site Search & Navigation
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor