OverviewBack to top
This is an add-on of Firebear Studio Improved Import and Export extension. To use this add-on, you must have purchased and installed Improved Import and Export first. You must also have installed Magento 2.3 B2B free extension.
This is a Business-To-Business (B2B) Add-on of Improved Import and Export extension for Magento 2. The add-on allows you to import and export entities added to Magento 2 Commerce and Cloud with B2B extension developed by Magento team. The add-on comes with the following features:
- Import and export of Magento 2 B2B companies
- Import and export of Magento 2 B2B shared catalogs
- Import and export of Magento 2 B2B requisition lists
- Import and export of Magento 2 B2B negotiable quotes and quotes (abandoned carts)
- Support of all features available for Improved Import and Export extension
The add-on simplifies work with B2B entities of Magento 2 stores, such as companies. Using this add-on, you can export and import every mentioned B2B entity. Furthermore, you can create new companies, shared catalogs, requisition lists and quotes using import feature, which is particularly useful when integrating your Magento 2 store with CRM and ERP systems.
How B2B Add-On Works
The B2B Add-on requires Magento Commerce 2.2 or 2.3 store with B2B extension functionality enabled. The add-on also requires Improved Import and Export extension for Magento 2 installed. With add-on installed, Magento 2 business-to-business entities become available for import and export using Improved Import and Export extension functionality.
Improved import and export procedures work the following way:
- Create an import or export job and schedules it or set to run manually
- Select a B2B entity that should be imported or exported: company, requisition lists, shared catalogs, negotiable quotes
- Select import process behavior: add/update, replace, delete
- Select the source of the imported file: file upload, url, FTP, SFTP, Dropbox, Google Sheet
- Apply attribute mapping if you use different attribute names for the imported entities. Mapped values will help Magento 2 to refer your custom attribute names with required naming.
- Apply filters for the entities for the exported entities.
- Executes the import or export procedure
Improved Import and Export extension’s functionality allows you to take care of company management. Using import and export, you can synchronize your B2B customers with the management software, edit requisition lists on calls, work with your team on shared catalogs in Google Sheets. The possibilities are endless.
The Multi-Source Inventory Add-on for Improved Import and Export extension comes with the following features:
- Import and export of Magento 2 B2B entities: companies, shared catalogs, requisition lists, negotiable quotes and quote (abandoned carts)
- Support of CSV, XML, Json, XLSX, ODS file formats
- Support of direct file upload, direct url, FTP, SFTP, Dropbox and Google Sheets import sources
- Mapping of imported entity attributes
- Mapping of file separators
- Export job filters and consecutive export support
- Scheduling of import and export procedures
- Open code and customization endpoints
Magento 2 B2B extension has been developed with the aim of providing the store owners with the possibility to add a business-to-business segment in addition to business-to-customer model. Companies are your new customers, requisition lists are their wishlists, and they search through the product catalogs shared particularly for them. However similar every B2B entity is an entirely different new stuff you need to deal with.
Using B2B Add-on of Improved Import and Export extension, you reduce management time on keeping company and shared catalogs updated and can implement new workflows integrating with management software. Along with the import and export process automation, you get a fully functional management tool.
- Create new companies by connecting to the management software or using any table you use for management purposes. Companies can be created with a minimal set of attributes directly using an import procedure.
- If your B2B clients send you requisition lists in any table format regularly, you can simply map such tables with the Magento 2 attributes and import requisition lists directly to their account at your store.
- Negotiable quotes import can be used to import actual quotes - the shopping carts. For example, for a special occasion, you can add a particular product to your customers’ carts with a special price as a promo. Or, you can edit the shopping carts of your customers if required.
Improved Import and Export extension with B2B Add-on offers a complete, fully-featured solution to take care of almost every Magento 2 entity automatically. With cron-scheduler, multiple file format support and attribute and category mapping, the extension is suited for every store for any business model and any purpose you find useful.
About Magento 2.3 B2B extension
Business-to-business is a free extension developed by Magento team for Magento Commerce/Cloud editions. The extension enabled a significant number of features for focusing on the B2B sales segment and allows the store owners to manage company requests from the store’s backend effectively.
If you need to create and manage company accounts, discuss possible discounts on some goods you offer, provide companies with the convenient ways of shopping for a list of wares, or create catalogs with prices specifically available for certain companies - B2B extension is what you are looking for.
The extension has been developed by the Magento team is fully functional with any store, meaning you can install it without any issues and be sure it is developed to the Magento standards. Read more about the extension or consult the Magento support team for information.
About Improved Import and Export extension
The extension is a complete solution for your store management. Using import and export procedures with the features that Improved Import and Export brings can dramatically reduce the time you spend on catalog and customer management. The extension can be used as a product information management (PIM) solution for your Magento 2. It can help you integrate Magento store with CRM, ERP and other software.
Numerous features provide endless possibilities and use-cases. Take a look and decide how you want to work with it:
- Support of all product types, including bundle and grouped products, and custom logic for creating configurable products
- Support of most Magento 2 entities: orders, categories, product attributes, static blocks, static pages, customers and other
- Support of Magento 2 Commerce/Cloud B2B extension entities: companies, requisition lists, shared catalogs, negotiable quotes
- Open code and customization endpoints to let your development team adjust the extension for your needs exactly
Visit Improved Import and Export product page for the full list of features.
Technical Support & Installation
Technical assistance and installation service are included in the Improved Import and Export license.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.2, 2.3, 2.4
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.2, 2.3, 2.4
17 October, 2020
Extensions, Marketing, CRM, Marketing Automation, Advertising
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.2 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.2 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
- added new fields for imported entities
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
* Initial release
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor