Let your Magento 2 store accept BitCoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and 70+ other altcoins. Withdraw to fiat currency and a low .5% commission.
OverviewBack to top
CoinPayments extension integrates your Magento 2 store with CoinPayments - a popular online platform that allows accepting, storing, converting, and withdrawing altcoins. At the moment, it supports 70+ cryptocurrencies and provides a unique $tag for accepting payments. Thus, you can easily accept such popular altcoins as Bitcoin and Ethereum on your Magento 2 ecommerce website.
Meet the best way to accept cryptocurrency on Magento 2. With Firebear CoinPayments extension for Magento 2, you will easily integrate your ecommerce store with the popular cryptocurrency gateway, that accepts over 70 altcoins, including Bitcoin and Ethereum. Magento 2 cryptocurrency trading is no longer an unattainable goal - it is a new way of business dealing.
Bitcoin is a number one cryptocurrency that has become the first decentralized digital currency using peer-to-peer transactions, so users interact directly without any intermediary. Same as Ethereum, it is based on the blockchain technology, and provides a cryptocurrency token, which can be transferred between the accounts. To view current cryptocurrency prices, visit CoinMarketCap.
What do you get?
- Increase in conversion - by accepting cryptocurrencies provide your customers with the most modern way to making internet transactions;
- Promising investment - as time goes, the cryptocurrencies become more and more popular, with constant value growth;
- Time savior - the extension combines all you need to accept the cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Etherium, - a complete solution.
- Magento 2 cryptocurrency trading: accept Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other altcoins as payment for products and services you sell;
- Use Magento 2 cryptocurrency wallets to store the altcoins:
- Magento 2 Ethereum wallet;
- Magento 2 Bitcoin wallet;
- Various Magento 2 altcoin wallets;
- Magento 2 Cryptocurrency PayPal integration: send payments to PayPal without any fees;
- Transparent transaction history: view separate logs for deposits, transfers, withdrawals, and conversions.
PayPal and autoconversion
To complement everything written above, CoinPayments extension offers integration with PayPal. Meaning that you can transfer all the funds earned directly to your bank account. In addition the autoconversion is free of any fees, saving your time and effort.
CoinPayments not only lets you accept altcoins at your Magento 2 store, it provides you with a secure online wallet with the altcoin vault. About 400 thousand vendors around the world trust their cryptocurrency transactions to CoinPayments, join the community and take advantage of the modern payment systems.
The extension setup is straightforward and won’t take much time to master. Under the Payment Methods section of your store configuration, you can find the CoinPayments settings. There you will only need to specify your CoinPayments.net Merchant ID and IP secret to make the extension work. Then you can specify countries you want to accept the altoins from, and select order statuses for particular checkout completion scenarios.
Refer to the extension user guide to learn more.
CoinPayments extension for Magento 2 doesn’t interfere with the checkout process. As like with PayPal, customers are making the transaction at the CoinPayments side. To complete the checkout, customers select Coin Payments payment method. Once the Place Order button is hit, customers are redirected to the CoinPayments.net website. There, they specify their credentials and select the altcoin they want to pay with. That’s it. The order is placed.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
- Magento 2.2 support
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
- initial stable release
- basic CoinPayments API for accept payments implemented
- Magento 2 extension backend settings and configuration added