OverviewBack to top
Findologic develops modern software solutions for online shops and is one of the world’s leading search providers. Our search plugin helps you to improve the search and navigation within your online store. The plugin also implements the Findologic Smart Suggest, which significantly improves the overall search functionality.
The Findologic platform and products automatically adapt to the online shop, which drastically reduces maintenance and support, and at the same time significantly increases flexibility, usability, and customer proximity. This also benefits customers in terms of quality and price. As part of a holistic customer journey, intelligent technologies from Findologic greatly improve the user experience, leading to satisfied customers. We differ from other software in two key ways: Our disruptive approaches and our service first orientation.
Findologic Search & Navigation plugin is for Direct Integration. This means you can begin benefiting from Findologic quickly and easily. You choose which features you need for your Magento store, and the rest is completed by us. Our team will ensure that you achieve the highest performance with optimum speed and dynamic filters further enhancing the search results.
For the functionality of the plugin, it's essential to export the product data from the shop to Findologic. For this purpose, we provide you with an export plugin where the Findologic export library libflexport is included. By default, the export contains only demo product data. It's the responsibility of the client to export the actual product data with the help of libflexport.
Account & Pricing
Please note that in order to use this extension productively, a separate Findologic service account is required and additional fees may apply. If you need additional assistance please contact our eCommerce specialists to advise you on the best pricing plan for your business.
- Search: When it comes to generating sales, the search function is the most important tool in your online shop. The search function also includes the smart suggest and the error tolerance function.
- Smart Suggest: This is an intelligent dropdown option and provides users with the fastest, most relevant, most efficient results possible.
Error Tolerance: With our self-learning technology you don’t need to make regular manual updates to your settings, this ensures that shoppers will always find the right products. Should you want to add your own rules to the search criteria, you can do so very easily in the backend.
- Navigation: As users navigate your website they will always see the products most relevant to them. Our navigation also ensures high performance in your online-shop. When it comes to reducing loading times on your website, you know the high costs associated with marginal improvements. We include this service at no extra cost.
- Personalization: Treat each of your customers personally by tailoring the shopping experience to them. Our Artificial Intelligence is constantly learning and evolving through every user interaction that takes place. This AI-enhanced approach means the most relevant results will display when users search and navigate.
- User Interface: With the Findologic User Interface integrated directly into your frontend, we can revolutionize your customer interactions. Guaranteed.
This is the best way to offer faster performance to your shoppers. As a growing company, you value agile services. With our low-code solution, you can speed up your processes and make them smarter. Our User Interface also creates a fully optimized experience for mobile users, which will continue to increase over the next few years.
- Merchandising: Findologic’s revolutionary backend controls and optimizes onsite merchandising. This ensures the best possible search experience for your customers, leading to higher conversion rates. Sometimes you want to promote, or hold back, certain products on your website through search control. With our primarily automated ranking rules, items can be pushed according to criteria such as availability, margin, or brand, in line with your business needs.
- Shopping Guide: With our Shopping Guide tool integrated into your website, you can ask a set of questions – supported with images – to help a user find exactly what they’re looking for. A series of templates created individually for you will be stored in your customer back office. With these, you will be able to create Shopping Guides and upload them to your website in a matter of minutes.
- Search filter: Dynamic filters matching the search term
- Filter navigation: Dynamic filters at all category levels
- Synonyms: Intelligent thesaurus
- Customer Account: Your intuitive back office
- Campaigns: Automatic timing for merchandising features
- Landingpages: Keyword optimized product & themed pages
- Promotions: Sale-optimised banners for merchandising campaigns
- Product Pushing: Sales control at the category level
- Product Placement: Cross- and upselling at the product level
- Search-Concept: Targeted restriction to categories or alternative search terms
- Tracking success: Reporting via Google Analytics
Just as a helpful sales assistant completes the shopping experience for the in-store customer – so the digital shopping assistant supports and serves the online shopper. This is exactly where our unique approach helps eCommerce businesses. We keep our finger on the pulse with our technology partners, agencies, shop systems, and customers - with unparalleled results.
We radically rethink processes and solutions, so that set up is simple and effortless.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current), 2.2 (obsolete)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current), 2.2 (obsolete)
02 November, 2020
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Personalization & Experience Management, Site Search & Navigation
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.2 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.2 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
First version of Findologic Magento 2 DI plugin
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor