OverviewBack to top
Fenix Commerce exists to bring you closer to your customers—and to keep you together. Founded by a group of eCommerce industry veterans in 2017, our mission is to help brands build and maintain lasting, transparent, mutually beneficial relationships with their customers. We are working toward this goal by developing and evolving solutions that reduce friction in the online purchase experience—increasing conversion, reducing cart abandonment, and in general, radically improving customer experience in the process.
The Fenix Commerce Intelligent Delivery Platform (IDP) calculates and displays accurate, cost-optimized order cut-off and delivery dates on your product, cart, and checkout pages. This allows you to set clear expectations that improve the overall shopper experience while improving end-to-end conversion an average of 14% and increasing shipping revenue an average of 21%.
Account & Pricing
A separate Fenix account is required and additional fees apply. You will need to create a Fenix account by emailing us at email@example.com. The monthly subscription fee for the Fenix IDP is based on your monthly order volume, starting at $199 per month. Contact us for a price quote tailored to your specific shipping volume and platform needs.
All Fenix IDP subscriptions include our money-back guarantee: if you do not find that Fenix is more than paying for itself, contact us within 30 calendar days of extension installation for a full refund of your first month's subscription fee.
For Support options and pricing, see the Support section below.
The Fenix Commerce Intelligent Delivery Platform (IDP) calculates and displays accurate, cost-optimized order cut-off and delivery dates on your product, cart, and checkout pages. This allows you to set clear expectations that improve the overall shopper experience while:
- Improving end-to-end conversion an average of 14%
- Reducing cart abandonment an average of 38%
- Reducing pre-sales inquiries by more than 75%
- Increasing shipping revenue an average of 21%
Fenix clients range from small startups to major retail brands, the largest of which ships over a million orders per year from over a thousand inventory locations. Every one of our clients sees a positive return on their investment in the Fenix Platform from the first day.
The Fenix IDP algorithms accomplish this by analyzing:
- Customer Location, by looking at the customer shipping address for known customers or via IP-based geolocation for unknown customers, while also allowing customers to manually enter a specific delivery zip code
- Inventory Location, by looking at real-time inventory data from any number of inventory sources (our clients range from single-warehouse operations to complex, multichannel enterprises with thousands of fulfillment locations including multiple distribution centers, drop ship locations, and brick and mortar retail stores)
- Product Weight & Dimensions, by looking at your product database and rules you can set up for multi-item orders and shipping package types and dimensions
- Negotiated Carrier Rates, by looking at your real-time API-accessible data from any major carrier with whom you have a contract
- Fulfillment Operations Performance, by looking at your current and historical operations performance related to order pick, pack, and ship processes
The Fenix IDP is the ONLY optimization platform that combines the power of big data/machine learning and AI algorithms while giving you enough control to manually manipulate key parameters when needed. The Fenix IDP calculates order cut-off times, estimated delivery dates and estimated ship costs in real time, by comprehending your actual data and historical performance; other apps that claim to do this most often simply allow you to set up conservative packing and transit time estimates that—in order to avoid customer disappointment—must display the worst case order arrival scenario, often as long as 10 days.
Fenix allows you to set up and maintain packing times by fulfillment location and transit time estimates by carrier and service level based on your own experience; most of our clients find that even with generous packing and transit estimates they can promise delivery within 5 days for most product/shipping service combinations. Many of our clients find that with Fenix they can safely offer 2 or 3-day delivery using the cheapest shipping service for certain shipping scenarios—significantly improving the customer experience while radically reducing shipping costs. And remember, these estimates are computed in real-time based on the specific shipping scenario, so you can rest assured that they will be accurate.
- Calculates optimal, shopper-personalized pricing for every shipping service level you offer (e.g. standard, two-day, overnight) based on real-time inventory location, customer location, package weight/dimensions, and your negotiated carrier rates. Customer location is obtained via IP address for unknown customers or via account profile for known customers and allows the customer to enter an alternative zip code.
- Displays order cutoff times and delivery date estimates for every shipping option offered in the product page, cart, and checkout. You can offer any number of shipping options and control both the products for which they are displayed and the pages on which they are displayed.
- Displays order cutoff times and delivery date estimates for specific products in the product page and can be configured to display at the item or order level in the cart and checkout pages. Business rules allow you to display estimates for various combinations of products (e.g. minimize the number of shipments vs ship each item as soon as possible).
- Optionally allows you to customize messaging, fonts, and colors used for delivery estimate copy.
- Optionally allows you to offer specific shipping options to customers based on loyalty status, customer location, product and package specifics, and service levels.
- Optionally allows you to use the Fenix IDP order tracking page, on which you can apply your own branding and which allows you to select order status events which customers can see on-demand (e.g. shipped, out for delivery, delivered).
- Optionally allows you to use Fenix IDP push notifications to notify customers via email or SMS of relevant order status updates.
- Optionally allows you to send personalized post-purchase promotions based on customer behavior and preferences.
- Optionally allows you to send cart recovery emails with embedded real-time shipping options (e.g. “Order by 5 pm and select Expedited Delivery to receive it by April 21”).
Once we have a contract in place, we will furnish you with a tenant ID and API endpoint. Our average turnaround time is 4 hours between Monday and Friday.
This will enable the estimated order cut-off and delivery dates to be displayed on any or all of the product detail page, cart page and checkout page. By default, delivery estimates are provided at the individual item level on the cart page; you may optionally configure the IDP (via the admin panel) to show the estimates at the order level in the cart page.
You will also be provided access to Fenix Commerce business console where you can configure your fulfillment location(s), inventory, product dimensions, and weights, and set up rules, which the IDP uses to compute the order cut off times, estimated delivery dates, and ship costs. In the business console you will be able to configure:
- Inventory details: For each inventory location (warehouse, dropship, or brick & mortar retail store) you can configure the physical location, order cut-off times and processing times by day of the week, holidays, and if relevant, SKUs associated with the location.
- Product details: From the Fenix business console you can upload a .csv file containing your product dimensions and weights, which the IDP will use to provide accurate order cut-off times, delivery estimates, and shipping costs.
- Carrier details: You can enter your account information for all the major carriers (FedEx, UPS, USPS) you have accounts with so that the IDP can query each carrier in real time for the best price based on inventory and shopper location, shipping service level, and package weight/dimensions.
- Business rules: You can set up business rules concerning what delivery service levels to offer for different shipping parameters (inventory/customer location, package weight/dimensions, etc), how much to charge for each delivery service (e.g. over/under charges to be applied to actual shipping costs), and more.
Fenix Commerce provides free standard support via email which has a 2-business-day turnaround period.
You may purchase upgraded support for an additional charge which will be billed through your Fenix account. All of the options listed below offer 1-business-day turnaround on email and phone inquiries:
- One month (installation & configuration support only, nonrefundable): $299
- Three months: $500
- Six months: $750
- Twelve months: $1000
These options can be purchased via your Fenix account when you purchase the IDP extension or added later. If you choose to cancel your Fenix account before the end of a support period, you will receive a prorated refund covering the remainder of the period for all options except the one-month installation and configuration support service.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.2
10 May, 2019
Extensions, Shipping & Fulfillment, Order Management (OMS), Warehouse Management System (WMS)
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
<ul style="list-style-type: none;">
<b>Compatible with CE:</b>
Stable Build </li>
<p>First version of the Fenix Delivery Estimate</p>
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor