OverviewBack to top
Extend enables merchants to sell product protection plans (extended warranties), risk-free, at no cost. We match your eligible products to protection plans from a network of insurers, so you don’t have to. Extend dynamically optimizes and places extended warranty offers into your store’s checkout flow so the right plans are presented to your customers.
Extend handles all claims, turning a negative experience (damaged product) into a positive through fast processing, convenient touchpoints like live chat and phone support, and overall outstanding customer experience!
This Extend Product Protection extension is completely free to merchants! We make integration easy, do all the work to deliver extended warranty offers to your customers, and you get to keep your share of every warranty sale.
Account & Pricing
To use the extension, you will need to create a separate Extend account that you will be able to use to manage all of your security settings, products, and configurations. Contact an account manager at Extend to get started with your seamless integration and discuss any pricing or setup related information.
For more information, please contact our account team: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Product and Warranty Matching: Match all of your stores' products with Extend's protection plans
- Product Synchronization with Extend: Synchronize your SKUs for real-time updates on matching
- Extend Warranty Offers on Product Display Page: Display protection plan offers alongside your products to drive upconversion
- Extend Warranty Offers by interstitial modal: Display offers after clicking "Add to Cart" to drive upsell of protection plans
- Cart Offers: Offer a unique method of purchasing protection plans after a customer has added warrantable products to their cart
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.4 (current)
30 May, 2023
Extensions, Sales, Point of Sale (POS), Rewards & Loyalty
MIT License (MIT)
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
Define Magento Configuration Settings to Reserved "Integration" Namespace on Extend object;
Warranty Base code doesn't account for method for insertionPoint; Implement versioning for M2 extensions; User is able to purchase more protection plans via leadToken; Admin/Telesales offers not showing when "display cart o..."; create options to control the placement of offers on the PDP; Define Magento Configuration Settings to Reserved "Integration" Namespace on Extend; Configurable product add to cart fails when sku already; Product sync incorrect behavior for products present in multistore; Warranty Base code doesn't account for method for insertionPoint; Updated github action and python file; Bug fix for version_update.py
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor