Stop losing your clients and profit because of untimely restocking with the Pre-order extension. Now customers can buy out-of-stock products at any time.
OverviewBack to top
If particular items in your store are currently unavailable, a chance that a customer abandons you in favor of the other vendor is very high. Would you like to retain customers in your store and get profit even from goods that are out of stock?
The Pre-order extension lets your customers buy products that are out-of-stock or are going to come soon and pay for them in advance. A customer just needs to click on the ‘pre-order’ button and a product is added to the cart. By this way, you don’t lose your profit and collect relevant data on customers’ needs and favorites for forthcoming restocking.
Moreover, the extension allows giving special discounts for customers when they buy pre-orders in advance what is undoubtedly increase their loyalty and hasten decision speed. One more great benefit is the possibility to use the pre-order function not only for out of stock items but also for products which status are in stock.
To easily indicate products that are available for pre-order, the extension singles out them with the pre-order button. Customers can quickly find such products in the catalog, on the product page, wishlist and compare page. It doesn’t matter if a product is out-of-stock as customers can always buy it.
The pre-order function is available not only for products which are out of sock but also for products which status is ‘In stock’ but for some reasons, you don’t sell them.
Special discounts for pre-orders
The extension allows creating special bonuses for customers when they pay for out-of-stock products in advance. Set specific time periods for discounts depending on the number of days left till supply date. So, the earlier a customer pre-orders, the higher discount he gets. All these discounts automatically display on the Cart Price Rules grid.
Furthermore, you can create additional general rules only for pre-order products in catalog price rule. Undoubtedly, this function makes the process of rules creation easier.
Add pre-order and supply notes to let your customers know exactly when a product is expected to be on sale. Admin users can specify either one general supply note for all products or set an individual date for every product that is available for pre-order.
Support all types of products
The extension supports all types of products – simple, configurable, grouped, virtual, downloadable and bundle products. Once a customer chooses the necessary size, color, etc. the extension shows whether the selected configuration is available for pre-order.
Easily find pre-orders on the orders grid and information page
It’s very convenient to track and find the orders by their type: order, pre-order or mixed. Thanks to these types admin users won’t need to look through the whole list of placed orders to find out which items have been pre-ordered.
The system automatically marks pre-orders with a specific note on the order information page. It ensures that store admins always will be aware of current order status.
Set pre-orders limit quantity
Set the number of products that are available for pre-order.
Allow customers to place mixed orders in one cart
No matter what type of items are in the shopping cart (order, pre-order, mixed) a customer can pay for them simultaneously.
Why our Pre-order extension is your safe choice:
- Allow creating exclusive discounts only for pre-orders. Set specific time periods for discounts depending on the number of days left till supply date.
- Work with all types of products. Allow customers to pre-order simple, configurable, grouped, virtual, downloadable and bundle products.
- 100% open source. You can customize the extension up to your needs.
- Professional support. We guide you the entire way until the extension works as needed. Don’t hesitate to contact support if you need help with installation or integration SUPPORT@EXTAIT.COM.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
1. Replace "Add to Cart" with "Pre-Order" for selected products on the front-end.
2. The "Pre-Order" button appears in catalog, on product, wishlist, compare, and on cart view pages.
3. Ability to add pre-order and supply notes for all pre-orders.
4. Add pre-order note and supply date for a particular product.
5. Set ‘pre-order limit’ the number of product items available for pre-order.
6. Ability to allow mixed orders: regular and pre-order products in one order.
7. Ability to track and adjust the orders by their type: order, pre-order or mixed.
8. Set pre-order discount, depending on the number of days left till supply date.
9. Pre-order discount (in percent) is displayed in catalog and on product page.
10. Possibility to display pre-order rules in Catalog Price Rule grid.
11. Create additional catalogue price rules for pre-order products.