Allow safe payments in your Magento store made via NetPay Hosted Forms.
OverviewBack to top
NetPay is an award-winning payment service provider. Offering a range of face-to-face, online and over the phone payment services they deliver differentiation through their market-leading technology, focusing on the functionality ‘beyond the transaction’. With great service management capability, reporting, insight and analytics NetPay’s flagship Revolution platform support merchants in taking control of their business, make informed decisions and experience value beyond simply the commodity capability of being able to take a card payment.
NetPay payment extension will enable your Magento store to take payments through a secure NetPay Hosted Form. Hosted Form integration is one of the easiest and quickest ways to integrate with the NetPay payment service if you don’t operate a shopping cart or you have a shopping cart that NetPay does not yet support with a plugin.
At the checkout step, the customer selects NetPay as a payment method. By clicking “Continue to NetPay”, Magento redirects the customer to NetPay Hosted Form to fill all the necessary payment data and complete the payment. This extension allows your customers do secure payments with any compatible card like Visa®, Visa Electron®, Master Card® or Maestro® credit/debit cards.
The payments page ensures a smooth transition for customers. Put simply, with a hosted form solution a customer goes through the purchasing process on your site completing any purchase information required and then when they reach the payment stage they are passed to NetPay via secure HTTPS. All the transaction information including their name, address and the transaction value is provided.
The customer can get back to your store and can continue to shop further.
You need to create a Netpay merchant account to receive payments through NetPay. Contact Netpay to receive details on pricing.
- Adds a NetPay payment method into your store. Your customers will see “Pay with NetPay” icon among payment options.
- NetPay’s Hosted Form support. All payments happen in the safe NetPay environment. Customer’s card information is stored on NetPay’s Secure Server.
- 3D Security support. Used to prevent fraud in transactions with credit and debit cards online.
- Tokenization support. Ensures the security of credit card transactions by replacing sensitive data with unique identification symbols.
- Simple and easy configuration. It takes a couple of minutes to adjust the module settings and get it working.
Magento & NetPay Hosted Form
Our extension integrates NetPay Hosted From in your Magento store. It provides a secure payment method for all customer’s debit/credit card info and payment transactions are transmitted to NetPay’s Secure Server. The NetPay system ensures maximum security and reduces the risk of card frauds.
Your customers get a convenient way to pay online. And most importantly, all payments are safe. You don’t store any payment info which makes it inaccessible to hackers.
Why our NetPay payment is your safe choice
- Safe payments. The transaction takes place on NetPay secure servers which ensures client data safety.
- Simple settings. Enable or disable the module quickly in the settings. Enter your authentication data and allow customers to make safe payments via Net Pay.
- 100% open source. You can customize the extension up to your needs.
- Professional support. We guide you through the entire way until the extension works as needed. Don’t hesitate to contact support if you need help with installation or integration.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Adds a NetPay payment method into your store. You customers will see “Pay with NetPay” icon among payment options.
NetPay’s Hosted Form support. All payments happen in safe NetPay environment. Customer’s card information is stored on NetPay’s Secure Server.
3D Security support. Used to prevent fraud in transactions with credit and debit cards online.
Tokenization support. Ensures the security of credit card transactions by replacing sensitive data with unique identification symbols.
Simple and easy configuration. It takes a couple of minutes to adjust the module settings and get it working.