Speed up making your store content SEO friendly. Create and automatically generate dynamic templates with meta values for the product, category, and other CMS pages.
OverviewBack to top
Accurate and relevant metadata can improve your presence in search engine results pages. Filling meta tags for all your website content can take some time if done manually.
With Metadata Templates, you can generate templates for the product, category as well as CMS pages. The extension uses variables to produce dynamic meta titles, descriptions, keywords, H1 and image alt tags. You can assign all content types to particular templates in a flexible way.
Once you make the module configurations, the process of SEO improvements is automated. Anyway, you can make the necessary changes manually without affecting the template rules. If you don’t start from scratch, it’s possible to import your existing meta values into new templates.
- Create templates for all content types. Provide product, category and CMS pages with metadata.
- Configure metadata. Set such info as meta title, description, keywords, and H1 tag.
- Insert variables. Choose variables you need from the list to generate dynamic metadata.
- Rewrite alt tags. Specify alternative text for product and category images.
- Flexibly add items. Relate product, category and CMS pages to templates in the way you want.
- Leave existing metadata. Preserve previously entered meta info and import it into new templates.
- Apply templates in multistore. Customize and translate meta values for different store views.
Explore what you can
Generate metadata templates for three content types
Create templates for product, category and CMS pages. Choose the type and proceed with the filling of meta info like meta title, description, keywords, and H1 tag. Save your time doing this manual work just once.
Use variables for making templates dynamic
Insert variables into your metatexts. For example, for the product meta description, you can use its name, color, price, etc. So, the extension will generate the full text according to your specifications.
Provide alt tags for product and category images
Optimize not only default metadata but also image alternative text in the templates. By this, you make your media content visible and readable for search engines.
Transfer existing metadata to templates
In case you have already done something to optimize your website, you can duplicate the actual meta info. Of course, use variables instead of some text parts and relate other products, categories or CMS pages to the template.
Easily optimize new store content
While adding a new product, category or CMS page, you can select one of your templates to complete the metadata. As well, if you place something unique, you can type meta values manually in the search engine optimization tab, disabling the template use.
Flexibly add items to follow templates
To select the products or CMS pages you need, use the grid filter settings. To assign categories and subcategories separately, enter their names or scroll down the category tree. The admin will always see whether the content item belongs to a template or does not.
Select store views to apply templates
When creating new metadata templates, choose the store view. So, you can customize some meta tags or translate them into another language.
Why Metadata Templates is your safe choice
● Improve on-page SEO hands down. Complete metadata for many items within a content type at once.
● 100% open source. You can customize the extension up to your needs.
● Get professional support. We guide you the entire way until the extension works as needed. Don’t hesitate to contact support if you need help with installation or integration SUPPORT@EXTAIT.COM.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
1. Create metadata templates for product, category and CMS pages.
2. Specify H1 tag, meta title, description, keywords in the templates for product, category and CMS pages.
3. H1 tag is changed only on a product/category page. Breadcrumbs view and the product/category name display in the catalog are not changed.
4. Specify image alt tag in the product and category templates.
5. Insert variables into meta values.
6. Add custom variables in meta tags. These variables are attributes used by products.
7. Use different templates for categories and subcategories.
8. Flexible adding product, category and CMS pages to templates.
9. Import existing metadata into new templates.
10. Customize templates from edit mode pages.
11. Change template store view if needed.