Create and customize discount coupons to automatically be sent to increase customer loyalty.
OverviewBack to top
Do you want to stimulate even one-time customers to make purchases again? Discounts are helpful, of course. And it is better not to guess what product to discount, but send a discount coupon for the whole cart. So you can gain new orders and encourage customers to spend more.
Besides, you set the rate of a discount, its active period as well as adjust notifications for customers about it. The extension track all your inactive clients and automatically send them discount coupons. They will see all of them in a special section of their accounts. So, make some adjustments to remind your customers about yourself, and get profit.
Stimulate customers for buying
The extension helps to increase your sales by giving coupons to inactive customers. When a customer logs in, he gets a special discount for the cart after a certain period after his last purchase.
Use eye-catching popups
To catch a customer’s attention, you can make settings to show coupons in the form of popups. It appears when a customer signs in the account, a coupon appears. You can set when to show this popup: once, periodically, or always. Also, you can add your short message to the popup.
Notify customers with new coupons via email
Additionally, you can send emails with new discounts. You can use a template to write the subject and the text of the coupon message. In an email, there is a coupon code to apply to a shopping cart, even after you disable the extension. Moreover, you can specify who gets a discount coupon notification. You can choose all customers or only newsletter subscribers.
Adjust your coupons
Choose the number of coupons to generate, the discount rate, and a period, when a customer сan apply it. If later you disable the rule, customers who have already received the coupons cannot use them.
Enable coupons for one or multiple stores
After making all necessary settings, you can select stores, in which customers can receive coupons. So you can apply the coupon generating rule for several stores.
Manage coupons on a grid
There is a special section for an admin to view generated coupons. All information is here: rule name, coupon code, its lifetime and status. There are no applied coupons on the list. The section is helpful to control coupon generating and to see a full picture.
A separate section for coupons in a customer account
A customer has quick access to all discounts. To apply them, customers need just a click. As well, each one has a code to enter into the cart. The image of a coupon changes to a pale color and becomes unclickable till the placement of order. Then it disappears. The order cancellation makes that discount thing active again.
Why our Coupon Sender for Reorder Stimulation is your safe choice
- Stimulate inactive customers to make purchases. Having coupons, they can take advantage of your offer.
- Get flexibility in coupon creation. You can make all necessary adjustments such as the amount of discount, notification period, coupon lifetime and others.
- Send and generate coupons automatically. Select your customer group and sending periodicity. As well clients can see visual reminders when logging in the account but also receive messages on the email.
- User-friendly coupon section. Customers see the list of all active discount coupons and those, which they applied to purchases.
- 100% open source. You can customize the extension up to your needs.
- Professional support. We guide you through the entire way until the extension works as needed. Don’t hesitate to contact support if you need help with installation or integration SUPPORT@EXTAIT.COM.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
1. Compatibility with Magento 2.3 was added.
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
- Stimulate customers for buying
- Use eye-catching popups
- Notify customers with new coupons via email
- Adjust your coupons
- Enable coupons for one or multiple stores
- Manage coupons on a grid
- A separate section for coupons in a customer account