Help customers to find the most beneficial discounts in your store by adding a discount filter in the layered navigation.
OverviewBack to top
Every customer likes special offers and highly reduced prices. So e-store owners usually set various discounts, especially during the seasonal sales periods. Unfortunately, sometimes customers are lost among products sales prices and move to competitors’ web stores. But what do competitors’ stores have and don’t you have?
They surely have a filter by discount on their Layered Navigation menu. With the aid of the 'Discount Filter' extension, each online merchant can quickly make discounts search smoothly for customers and visitors. So, you can be calm and sure that they find the best options in seconds.
If customers have an opportunity to filter by discount using slider or price ranges, they don't need to look through a long list of products and exploring for reduced prices. The filtering saves time and improves the shopping experience!
Add the discount filter in Layered Navigation
Allow customers to find products with special prices in a few clicks. Improve the Layered Navigation menu with the possibility to set discount ranges and filter products at discounted prices.
Display filter as a price range
Enable filtering products by choosing a price range. The settings of intervals are customizable you can enter them manually, or specify only their number. So, the extension divides discounts into equal parts. To see all products with reductions in the category, customers need to choose the ‘All’ section.
Show filter as a slider
To filter products customers can move the slider or enter the amount or percentage of discount manually. Select the ‘From’ type to indicate the starting point of discount value or use ‘From-To’ type to choose the beginning and end of an interval.
Divide filter intervals in two ways
Enable auto price range division and indicate the number of filtering options. Or enter the starting points of each interval manually. So, as a result, you can get equal range parts but with different initial values.
Configure the upper limit of the slider
Choosing the slider, you can assign to show. Enable the full scale up to 100 percent or set the maximum discount in a category to finish the slider range.
Show discounts in percentage or amount
Select the discount display sign: percentage or currency. The correspondent symbol of money used on the store or percentage symbol appears depending on the option you set in the admin panel.
Choose the way of discount rounding
Round discount values to integer, tenths, hundredths. You can configure the rounding for both ‘Amount’ and ‘Percentage’ views.
Why Discount Filter is your safe choice:
- Advanced layered navigation. Add the discount filter for customers to search through the catalog more accurately.
- Select the filter display type. Use price ranges or slider to filter products by the discount.
- Set the slider type. Select from two options: 'from' slider or 'from-to' slider.
- Round discounts. Choose the way of discount rounding to integer, tenths, hundredths.
- Select the discount display type. Show discounts in percentage or amount.
- 100% open source. You can customize the extension up to your needs.
- Professional support. We guide you through the entire way until the extension works as needed. Don’t hesitate to contact support if you need help with installation or integration. SUPPORT@EXTAIT.COM
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
1. Display the discount filter in Layered Navigation.
2. Choose the type of discount displaying: percentage, amount.
3. Set the discount rounding to integer, tenths, hundredths.
4. Display filter as a price range or a slider.
5. Configure the slider type: slider ‘from-to’, slider ‘from’.
6. Select the type of price range division: auto, manual.
7. Support all types of products.