Boost your sales by attracting the attention of customers to special offers. The extension calculates the percentage and sum of reductions automatically.
OverviewBack to top
You offer highly reduced prices, but customers are still buying from your competitors. Are you sure that visitors notice your discounted prices and count their benefit correctly?
Make special deals easily noticed with the Discount Labels Display extension. With the help of this module, you can add vivid labels on products with reduced costs.
The sum and percentage of reduced prices display on labels in the catalog, product and compare pages, also in the shopping cart, and wishlist. Moreover, the extension calculates the percentage and sum automatically you only need to specify general and special prices.
Mark discounted prices with catchy labels
The extension allows attaching catchy labels on product images what helps you to advertise special promotions well. So, customers need less time to discover special offers. Furthermore, they decide faster on buying the items with reduced prices. To add labels, you only need to specify one setting.
Automatically calculate % and the sum of rebates
You don’t have to calculate and enter customer benefit manually. Due to the smart algorithms, the extension counts it automatically. It matches two prices – general and special to figure the difference.
Display reductions in three ways
The extension offers a possibility to choose between three types of rebates presenting: as a label, as a text or both. Select what to use depending on your vision.
Display text under the product price
If your images have the special design, or they are so full that you don’t want to overload them with additional elements. In that case, you may add a percentage or sum of a reduced price under a product price as a note.
The extension lets you select the type of rounding. You can round discounts up to the integer, tenths, and hundredths.
Why Discount Labels Display is your safe choice:
- Attract shoppers to rebates. The extension allows adding rich labels on product images to focus attention on them.
- Select to display labels or notes. Stick labels on product images, or add text under product prices.
- Automatic calculation. The module calculates a sum and percentage of a discounted rate using the algorithms.
- 100% open source. You can customize the extension up to your needs.
- Professional support. We guide you through the entire way until the extension works as needed. Don’t hesitate to contact support if you need help with installation or integration. SUPPORT@EXTAIT.COM
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
1. Discount can be displayed in the catalogue.
2. Discount can be displayed on the product page.
3. Discount can be displayed in Wish List.
4. Discount can be displayed on compare products page.
5. Discount can be displayed on Shopping Cart Page.
6. You can select and display discount in percent (%) or in currency amount (5$).
7. If you select percentage discount then you can select rounding of discount to: integer, tenths, hundredths. Then label and note discount is displayed as a rounded one.
8. If the discount is in percentage, round them up to integer, tenths or hundredths. The rounding rule: If the fractional part is from 1 to 4, then rounding will be on the lesser side. If the fractional part is from 5 to 9, then rounding will be on the greater side.
9. You can display discount label.
10. You can display discount note.
11. You can select to display discount by label, note and both.
12. Labels of two types: static and dynamic.
13. When discount in currency, labels become static on all products.
14. When discount in percent, then the label is dynamic on simple, downloadable, virtual, configurable products and static on grouped, bundle products.
15. Discount label and note appear after certain parameters setting in configurable product.