Notify visitors about cookie use via popup and make settings for cookie collection GDPR and ePR compliant on your website.
OverviewBack to top
Show a configurable popup to visitors as soon as they have their first interaction with your store.On this popup, a user can allow cookie use or go to the settings page. There he can easily disable different cookies which you group into categories according to their purposes. As well you can provide each cookie group with a description for customers to gain a better understanding.
The extension monitors all cookie types on your website and adds them to the ‘Cookies’ page in the admin panel. You scan both first and third party cookies, including set by Google Analytics.
Track first-party and third-party cookies on your website
If your website uses first- and third-party cookies, our extension tracks them and adds to the database. All cookies appear on the grid in the admin panel. So you can easily connect them with categories and add descriptions.
Allow customers to choose what cookies to collect
Let visitors select which cookie category they allow your website to use. On the settings page, users can toggle on/off cookie categories. When customers make some changes, a success message appears to notify about their saving.
Create so many cookie categories as you need
Add an unlimited number of cookie groups and sort out the cookies for them. It’s helpful for users to navigate through the settings page as well as for you to handle them in the admin panel grid. Moreover, with the extension, you get already existing System, Marketing, and Google Analytics categories.
Organize cookies into various categories
The grid of cookies in the admin panel allows adding new cookies or editing already existing ones. By placing them into different groups according to their purposes, you increase cookie settings usability for your customers.
Add descriptions to each cookie category
Improve the customer’s cookie settings page with a short explanation for every cookie group. It will provide a better understanding of what the purpose of each cookie type is.
Hide or show the list of cookies included into categories
Let customers open the range of cookies with their descriptions by clicking on the category title. Or you can minimize the cookie settings page and display only the name of cookies categories with short information about them.
Display a popup for customers’ consent
Show a cookie popup for customers from the first minute of visiting your website. Ask them to accept cookie use as well as give them an opportunity to refuse it. They can click the link for detailed information about cookie categories and refuse collection of them selectively.
Customize the text of a cookie popup
Place the link to cookie settings in the footer
Give customers quick access to reset cookie use. In a few clicks they can configure cookie settings or deny their collecting at all. According to the GDPR, users have the right to withdraw their consent at any time.
Memorize customers’ cookie settings
Let your customers make settings only once. When they selected all cookie categories they allow to use, the system memorizes their settings and apply them to the further interactions with your store.
Why our Cookie Mode Pro for Magento 2 is your safe choice
- Track all cookie types on your website. Monitor first- and third-party cookies and add them to the settings page.
- Organize cookies into various categories. Form groups of cookies according to their purposes and provide them with descriptions. By this, you help customers to make settings.
- Let visitors enable cookies selectively. Provide them with the possibility to choose cookies for collecting.
- Save customers’ settings. Customers need to select the cookies for collecting only once. The extension helps to memorize their preferences for future interactions.
- 100% open source. You can customize the extension up to your needs.
- Professional support. We guide you the entire way until the extension works as needed. Don’t hesitate to contact support if you need help with installation or integration SUPPORT@EXTAIT.COM.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
1. Display cookies notice on the storefront.
2. Change the text of cookie restriction message.
3. Enable or disable the list of cookies on the ‘Cookie Settings’ page on the storefront.
4. Create different category of cookies.
5. There is a separate page with the grid of categories in the admin panel.
6. Enter the name and description for each category.
7. There is a system cookie category which can’t be changed.
8. There is a separate page with the grid of cookies in the admin panel.
9. Enter the name and description of cookies.
10. Add the certain cookies to a particular category.
11. Link the certain category to a particular cookie.
12. The same cookies can’t be added to different categories.
13. There is a separate page with cookies settings on the storefront.
14. There is a list of categories on cookies settings page.
15. There is a list of all linked cookies to a certain category under this category.
16. Allow a customer to accept or refuse cookie categories.