This extension allows you to get customizable email notifications helping to make monitoring of your e-store daily activities quick and easy.
OverviewBack to top
Have you got tired of tracking the latest events in your store by regularly checking Magento admin panel? You don’t have to worry about it anymore! With Admin Email Notifier you will get messages instantly to your email. Now you don't miss a new order, review, a change in order status or anything relevant. Thus, you will be able to respond promptly and efficiently to influence customers buying decision and provide a good impression of your services. And now you can get even more.
It saves a great deal of your time and effort. In a few clicks, you have continuous access to relevant updates of your importance. All you need is to open Admin Email Notifier in the admin panel configuration and enable the extension. Then enter an admin email, select a template and types of actions to get notifications. If needed, you may specify a custom email for each type of event. Thus if you have multiple admin users, the module is helpful to direct alerts to the right people in your team.
Single-window configuration menu
You can make all necessary setting within a single window where you select types of events you’d like to keep track of and specify the email addresses to send notifications about them.
All essential types of notifications
New customer registration
Get notifications to know how many new customers joined you. In such a way you don’t need to screen new clients, all info is in your email.
In case a customer unsubscribes, it makes sense for you to decide whether something they dislike in your store mailing or you plainly can see the current situation about the difference between new and ex-subscribers.
A product added to wishlist
With the help of this notification, you can monitor what products are popular with clients. And if customers don’t buy them in the short run, then you can offer a discount for them.
A new order
Provide customers with your service at best. You know about new purchases right after customers make the last click. You can see how your sellings are going on as you get emails with order number after each purchase.
A new coupon usage
This type of notification is helpful for monitoring the coupon application. You know the number of them used by customers. So you can decide to generate new ones.
A new product review
Has anyone left a comment? The extension immediately informs you about it. So it saves time for you to respond to this issue and to find a solution to the problem if any.
A product is out-of-stock / be soon out of stock
These emails help to know what goods you need to restock or what products are in small quantity now. You specify a minimum number of items to receive a notification. The notification is available for Magento 2.2.
Order status change
Select one or several order statuses (cancelled, closed, complete, etc.) to get notifications about their changing. To receive emails about all order statuses changes, you can select all of them from the list.
Product sale monitoring
This type of notification makes easier to follow the sales of a particular product even if it may be in different orders. So you can see the whole picture of your sales progress.
Locked admin user and security
If someone who failed to log in to your admin panel for several times, the system blocks them for some time. You get a notification about it, thus increasing security and functionality of your store.
Email notification sending queue
All notifications are sent in turn by cron not to overload the server.
Custom email templates
Make up custom email templates for each type of response. Add them once to your Admin Email Notifier and always reply with a relevant message.
Add multiple recipients
Specify one general email for all events you need or indicate multiple recipients for each type of event to inform the right admin user about something new in the store.
Why Admin Email Notifier is your safe choice
- Simple settings. Admin Email Notifier allows you to create an effective managing of your store's events in a minute. To customize notifications you only need to mark the type of event you’d like to receive, and as soon as it happens, the extension will instantly notify you via email.
- Efficient management tool. So if you have multiple admin users, you may notify each of them with relevant information.
- 100% open source. You can customize the extension up to your needs.
- Professional support. We guide you the entire way until the extension works as needed. Don’t hesitate to contact support if you need help with installation or integration SUPPORT@EXTAIT.COM.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
1. New event types were added:
• Follow your customers’ wishes by receiving ‘Product was added to wishlist’ notification.
• ‘Product is out of stock’ notification reminds you about the necessity to restock.
• Plan your stock replenishment in advance. Enter the number of items left in stock to receive the ‘Product will soon be out of stock’ notification.
• Enable ‘Notify when the product is sold’ option on product page to receive ‘Product Sale Monitor’ notification.
• Receive ‘Locked admin user’ notification when unsuccessful admin login attempts resulted in user lock are made.
2. Now you can select statuses of orders changed and be notified only about important issues.
3. Email notification sending queue allows sending notifications in turn by cron not to overload the server.
- Compatible with CE: 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
New version of Admin Email Notifier. All bugs fixed.
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
Admin Email Notifier allows you to get timely notifications about important events in your store with no need to constantly check Magento admin panel. You may efficiently manage your store’s hassles, make immediate decisions if needed and keep full control of your store even on the go.
All you need is to open a configuration window and mark the types of events you’d like to stay in the know. Save and close. Now everything which matters to you will go straight to your inbox. A new order has been placed? View the sum, customer’s name and its status. A customer left a negative review? Resolve the issue without putting it on the back burner until other customers would read it and change their purchase decision.
Moreover, for each event, you may choose a template and specify a separate email address. Thus if you have multiple admin users, you always rest assured that only the right people in your team are alerted about the right event. You won't waste time on something which is out of your focus.