Product Enquiry is used for visitors and clients to ask questions about any product, quote or bargain for the best price to store manager.
OverviewBack to top
Product Enquiry is used for visitors and clients to ask questions about a product, to get a quote for a product, or to propose a bargain for the best price to the store manager. After submission of the inquiry form, an email alert is sent to the admin or store owner and the Magento backend environment can be used by the admin to go back accordingly in an email to the questions. This communication between the customer and the admin is not visible on the frontend website.
All the inquires received from customers can be seen from the Magento backend. The admin can choose to enable or disable the feature for the particular product. So, this extension is a inquires managing tool which is very important for growing an online business.
Front office features:
- users can ask price details about products,
- email is sent to both client and admin with clients question,
- "Product Enquiry" link is automatically added to the product page.
- You can turn on/off "Thank you for the question" e-mail notification for Client
Back office options:
- you can change popup(default window and lightbox popup)
- you can set up an e-mail address where Clients question will be sent.
- you can check question where Clients question will be sent.go to Product Enquiry->Product Enquiry Report
- you can delete the old question.go to Product Enquiry->Product Enquiry Report->click to delete
To configure the extension, navigate to Products > Expert Soft Tech Solution> Settings from the left menu.
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.
Please visit our store for more information about this extension. If you have any questions regarding this extension, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com We'll be happy to help!
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 1.6 1.6.1 126.96.36.199 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Compatible with CE: 1.6 1.6.1 188.8.131.52 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
Stability: Stable Build
Version number: 0.1.0
Compatibility: 1.8, 1.8.1, 1.9