Accept secure credit card payments, anti-fraud solution, multiple integration options to help reduce your PCI DSS requirements, save cards and more.
OverviewBack to top
The official eWAY Magento 2 module allows your Magento store to securely process credit card transactions. eWAY is Tier 1 PCI DSS compliant and this module provides multiple integration options to help you reduce your PCI DSS requirements. The eWAY Magento 2 module is FREE. An eWAY account is required to use this extension - pricing varies by region and services. The Have a Go plan for Australian merchants starts at 2.6% per transaction. For more details and options, please get in touch using one of the below links:
You can accept one off payments as well as offer to store customer’s card details securely within eWAY's secure platform, allowing your customers to checkout quickly and easily on repeat visits. No card data is ever stored in Magento. This module also offers anti-fraud solutions to help you reduce chargebacks and fraud as well as increase your accepted orders in your store.
eWAY is the leading payment gateway in Australia and New Zealand with 25% of Australia’s eRetail payments being processed through eWAY.
- Fast and easy to setup and integrate
- Reduce chargebacks and increase accepted orders with enterprise fraud protection
- More payment options for your customers to pay you with
- eWAY’s Secure Fields integration allows a fully customised checkout form whilst reducing your PCI compliance requirements.
- IFrame payment solution allowing you to accept 3D Secure
- eWAY's Transparent Redirect or Responsive Shared Page can be used to easily accept payments with PayPal, MasterCard MasterPass, Visa Checkout or AMEX Express Checkout
- Full or partial refunds can be processed within Magento allowing you to speed through your RMA process
- Your customers can save their card details using eWAY’s secure servers for faster repeat checkout, increasing your checkout conversions and repeat orders. Card data is never stored in Magento.
- Manage eWAY Orders with the eWAY Orders page in the Magento back office.
Installation instructions: https://go.eway.io/s/article/How-do-I-install-the-eWAY-Magento-2-extension
Configuration guide: https://go.eway.io/s/article/How-do-I-configure-the-eWAY-Magento-2-extension
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
- Adds support for accepting payments with eWAY Rapid Direct Connection, Responsive Shared Page and Transparent Redirect
- Adds support for wallets including PayPal, MasterCard MasterPass, Visa Checkout and AMEX Express Checkout
- Adds support for managing orders flagged by Beagle Enterprise
- Adds the eWAY Admin grid to make managing eWAY