The Attribute Matrix Creator extension for Magento 2 allows you to create a matrix for any attribute set you want. You can create a sizing matrix, material comparison matrix, etc.
OverviewBack to top
The “Attribute Matrix Creator” extension for Magento 2 allows you to create a matrix for any attribute set you want. For example, you can create a size chart, material comparison matrix, dependence chart of what materials in what situations are used and any other matrix and chart with any attribute you imagine. You can display it on your storefront as a pop-up on the product page or create an attribute matrix widget and place it wherever you want on your storefront.
- Creating an attribute matrix.
- Uploading CSV-file with Matrix in it.
- Configuring matrix.
- Adding new Values Row.
- Editing Values.
- Creating Attribute Matrix widget.
- Selecting the widget location.
- Opening matrix pop-up on PDP.
- Switching between Main attributes on pop-up and widget.
- Selecting Heading attribute on the pop-up.
- Viewing Matrix for all Attributes’ Values.
Let’s imagine that you have a web store that sells clothes and shoes. Apparel and footwear are represented by several brands.
All brands' sizes are different, and also footwear has different size measures in various countries. By using this extension you can create a size chart that shows the difference between size metric systems in various countries. One of the best advantages is that you can create a CSV-file with the matrix in it and upload it to Back-Office. You can select several attributes displayed on the chart.
For example, you can select “Brand” as the Main Attribute, “Gender” as the Heading Attribute, and Size in the USA and Size in the UK as attributes to compare. For footwear, it could be Adidas and Nike as Main attribute values. Men and Women as Heading attribute values and different sizes as attributes values for the comparison. When you have specified all values, you can save the matrix and a link to the pop-up that appears on the product details page (only for products assigned to the chosen attribute set).
Added to this, you can create an attribute matrix widget and place it wherever you want on your website storefront.
- You can attract more customers, including foreign ones, by creating comparison charts for your products.
- You can increase sales due to better descriptions and the service.
- You can create a comfortable navigational and informational environment for your customers on your website, which keeps customers staying on-page longer and guarantee they're coming back next time.
The “Attribute Matrix Creator” extension for Magento 2 is an easy-to-use strong tool helping you create an informational environment that will make your customers’ navigation and buying process far easier. Just create or upload matrices you need, place them wherever you want via the matrix widget and get benefits.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce using on prem (EE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Basic functionality and compatibility with Magento 2.3