Google Language Translator translates important content of Magento 2 e-commerce store to any language supported by Google APIs.
OverviewBack to top
Google Language Translator is a free multilingual machine translation service developed by Google, to translate text. Google Language Translator supports over 100 languages at various levels. Rather than translating languages directly, it first translates text to English and then to the target language. It translates multiple forms of texts and media such as words, phrases and webpages. Google Language Translator translates important content of e-commerce store to any language supported by Google APIs
This module allows you to easily integrate Google Translate into Magento, without any efforts. Also this demo will show you what you should do to configure language translate into your site. It helps you to manage your multi-lingual store more efficiently. It will boost your sales as it will reach a wider range of people using their regional language. It helps to manage multilingual stores more efficiently. It is a must extension for the store owner who runs an e-store supporting multiple languages.
Account and Pricing:
The extension utilizes Google Language Translation API, which is totally FREE and you don't have to make a different record for utilizing translation benefit. The extension permits store translation into every one of the 100 different languages offered by Google.
- The admin can enable or disable the extension from the backend
- The admin can either select all the languages or specific languages
- The admin can display the layout in three different views
- ‘Select language’ field will be displayed on the home page header section
- Compatibility with all Magento 2 versions
- Easy installation
- 100% Open source
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- Initial Release of Google Language Translator for Magento 2