Start translation projects right in the backend of your online shop with the translationMANAGER for Magento.
OverviewBack to top
Eurotext AG is a language service provider with more than 25 years of experience in the translation industry. We offer a wide range of tailor-made products and services for e-commerce, plugins for a large number of shop and content management systems, advice on how to implement efficient translation workflows, high-quality translations at reasonable prices, multilingual search machine optimization and international UX testing.
Translations straight from the Magento admin area. Organize professional translations with translationMANAGER and its intelligent selection, export and import functions. Connect your shop to a translation portal with native-speaking country teams for more than 50 languages. Internationalization has never been so simple.
With translationMANAGER, you can export content from your Magento online store and send it directly to the Eurotext Translation Portal with just a few clicks. It can be used for everything from product descriptions and SEO content to frameworks and other types of text. Once translated and subjected to our integrated quality assurance check, your content is transmitted back to your online store where it can immediately be published.
Account & Pricing
Make sure to sign up for Eurotext professional translation services and support. You can create a new account using the "Registration" menu after extension installation. Signing up is 100% free of charge. The price of our translation services are calculated in (also free) quotes. The cost of a translation depends very much on the nature of the project. The structure of the text, the subject area, even the data format all have an influence on the overall cost of a project. Please go here for some pricing samples.
- Simple Text Selection: Select product texts, attributes, categories, CMS pages, email templates and language files with just a few clicks and translate the texts into more than 50 languages.
- Translate SEO Content: With translationMANAGER, selecting SEO content from anywhere in your shop and exporting it for search-engine-optimized translation is simple and straightforward.
- Custom Attributes for Products and Categories: translationMANAGER allows you to export user-defined attributes for products and categories.
- Efficient Selection Filters: Filters help you select specific content. Filter by category or concrete values such as status, stock availability, type and visibility.
- Ideal for Regular Content Updates: Use your SKU lists to select new products for translation.
- Import and Export Translation Projects: Maximum results, minimum effort. translationMANAGER allows you to select, export and import texts with just a few clicks.
- Support for Static CMS Blocks: translationMANAGER can differentiate between your standard CMS pages and static blocks – so you can select only the content you want to have translated.
- Compatible with All Editions: From Community Edition to Enterprise Edition, Eurotext translationMANAGER is compatible with all editions of Magento.
- Compatible with Third-Party Plugins: Our translation plugin was developed in strict accordance with Magento guidelines and is therefore compatible with a large number of third-party plugins.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.6 1.6.1 188.8.131.52 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
## Version 3.3.0 - 2018-06-12
- Der Projektstatus-Workflow ist jetzt schlanker und sinnvoller
- Codebasis-Qualität wurde weiter verbessert
- Unnötige Klassen wurden entfernt
- Bei einer Auswahl von mehr als 1000 Artikeln, wurden nicht alle Artikel exportiert. Dies ist nun behoben.
- Es war möglich, ein Projekt ohne Inhalt zu senden. Das macht keinen Sinn, weshalb das nun nicht mehr möglich ist.
- Install-Skripte konnten unter bestimmten Bedingungen beim Erstellen von Tabellen Fehler verursachen (Nullable Fields).
- Es ist nun möglich Projekte zu kopieren
- Datenschutzhinweise bei Registrierung (EU-DSGVO)
- Compatible with CE: 1.6 1.6.1 184.108.40.206 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
## Version 3.2.20 - 2017-08-01
- Fixed an issue when saving product prices, when Magento saves prices on Website scope
- Use your own method of saving products while importing translations (more information: http://help.eurotext.de/m/translationmanager-magento19/l/774752-verwenden-der-eigenen-artikel-speichermethode-bei-import-von-ubersetzungen)
## Version 3.2.19 - 2017-07-25
- Fixed issue in attributes assignment
## Version 3.2.18 - 2017-05-31
- Problems with the creation of packages when using Symlinks
- The plugin could not export custom attributes when they contained a lot of content and a lot of certain special characters (e.g. Smarty tags)
- The "Help" site has been tidied up
- In some cases, global attributes were being incorrectly assigned when importing a project
- When browsing through email templates, users were sometimes redirected to the backend home
- The select all products function would not save after jumping into another category
- When selecting language files, the search function could not search (You had one job!)
- An error in rights administration prevented non-admin users from exporting and importing translation packages
- If a product was in more than one category, an error occured, freezing the product selection dialog
## Version 3.2.16 - 2017-04-12
- Fixed messy field assignment when importing translated products
- When selecting email templates or language files, it was possible that the first listed item was not being exported for translation
- In some cases it was not possible to use the "Unselect all" option in articles selection dialog
## Version 3.2.14 - 2017-03-09
- Magento version 220.127.116.11 compatible
- Fixed Magento Connect package
- Fixed an error, if you have PHP version >7.0.0 installed
## Version 3.2.13 - 2017-02-09
- Complete refactoring of the source code
- Completely revamped user interface
- Magento Grid introduced to the selection dialogs
- New category tree navigation for product selection
- You can now view the selections even after exporting
- Select multiple products in a text field by comma-separated SKU lists
- New: email templates from the database can now be translated as well
- Enhanced compatibility with third-party plugins and processes
- Improved performance and stability when exporting and importing
- The debug mode has been revised and updated with options to retain export packages on the server when they cannot be sent to Eurotext
- Improved checks and enhanced compatibility when creating zip files
- New: If an export fails, the untransferred ZIP file is copied to var/export/
- Enhanced checks of various system components (rights, directories, modules) to guarantee the stability of the plugin.
- Improved behavior when importing translations into source-language content that has already been deleted, including lists of non-imported content in import dialog and logging.
- Completely revised documentation (http://eurotext.screenstepslive.com/s/translationmanager/m/translationmanager-magento19)
- Image labels were not being exported
- Fixed a rights administration bug which occurred after updating to Magento 1.14 EE/1.9 CE
- Language files were being exported from the wrong source language
- The language file of custom themes (translate.csv) was not being exported
- General improvements to the export format
- General improvements to user registration
- General improvements to ZIP file creation
- Improved security for database write access
- Improved logging in standard mode and debug mode
- Removed the feature to automatically export untranslated content
## Version 18.104.22.168
- Translate your custom category attributes: export your custom attributes
## Version 22.214.171.124
- Duplicate URL key error during import fixed
## Version 126.96.36.199
- Revamped DEBUG mode. Can now be activated in the back end (System -> Configuration -> Developer -> Log)
- Log file created in /var/log/eurotext.log, critical errors saved in eurotext_fatal.log even when DEBUG mode is deactivated
- Base directory changed from /eurotext to /var/eurotext
- Added logging for FTP check in DEBUG mode
- Various improvements to the usability of Magento directories
## Version 188.8.131.52
- Now only the selected language files will be exported
- Small bug fixes
## Version 184.108.40.206
- Translate your custom product attributes: export your custom attributes
- Backup: in the event of transfer errors to the Eurotext server, data packages are saved to /var/export.
- Bug fixes and security updates
- Improved software performance and stability
## Version 220.127.116.11
- The Stock Availability will now be displayed for 'virtual' products/main products according to the setup in the back end
## Version 18.104.22.168
- You can now filter the product selection by product type
## Version 22.214.171.124
- The update script now works in a more tolerant manner
## Version 126.96.36.199
- Two additional filters (status and stock availability) are now available in the product selection
- Static blocks can now be exported and imported. The static blocks are displayed with the CMS page selection
## Version 188.8.131.52
- More project information is now displayed in the comment field of the control.xml
- The last action in a project can now be 'undone'
- The correct plugin version is now shown in the control.xml
## Version 184.108.40.206
- The module now exports attributes even if there is no name available for the source storeview. It simply exports the admin default text.
## Version 220.127.116.11
- The URL key will only be set in the target storeview (based on the product/category name) if there was previously no value there (i.e. "Use default values" was enabled). Previously, the URL key was set if the value was empty or equal to the default value
The "Use default values" setting is no longer lost in fields that are not present in the translation files.
## Version 18.104.22.168
- Imports would fail if product images, for which translations had been generated, were deleted in the Magento back end between import and export
- Product images missing from the import are now simply skipped
## Version 22.214.171.124
- The product selection has been expanded to include an option to filter by categories, allowing for quick translations of entire categories
- URL fields not included in an export were being reset to their default values during import, instead of being generated based on the (translated) names
## Version 126.96.36.199
- Release Version 188.8.131.52