Extensive cookie notification (customer cookie settings by categorization) and customer forgetfulness/anonymization for the new privacy legislation GDPR & AVG.
Other Extensions by Epartment E-commerce
OverviewBack to top
In the new legislation you as a webshop owner are obliged to give a cookie notification with different types of cookies. In our extension we make a difference between functional, analytical, marketing and social media cookies and a customer can indicate per type of cookie what their preferred setting is. Cookies are therefore not placed before a choice is made.
Note: The extension also works well with multiple containers in the case of Google Tag Manager
Right to erasure
Our extension also allows customers to delete their account. This can be done by the customer himself by logging into the 'my account', or a user can remove the customer via the Magento admin. When the customer is removed, all matching orders will be anonymised.
List of features
- Cookie notification & settings with 4 different categories
- Customer forgetfulness
- Customers can delete their own account
- Admin users can delete a customer account on request
- In both cases all associated orders are anonymised with asterisks
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Initial Release of AVG / GDPR compliance extension