This FedEx Small Package Quotes extension retrieves your negotiated parcel rates, takes action on them according to the plugin settings, and displays the results as shipping options in the Magento 2 cart and checkout page.
OverviewBack to top
FedEx is headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee and is one of the world's largest package delivery companies, delivering more than 3.6 million packages per day to more than 220 countries and territories. FedEx provides customers and businesses worldwide with a broad portfolio of transportation, eCommerce, and business services. FedEx Services integrates the technology and services customers need. It includes solutions for global supply chains, eCommerce, or any of today’s business challenges. Along with a number of other services the company is known for its overnight shipping service and pioneering a system that could track packages and provide real-time updates on package location for both parcel and freight shipments.
This FedEx Small Package Quotes extension for Magento displays your negotiated FedEx shipping rates in the cart and on the checkout page so you can collect your shipping costs for each order. You have the option to include residential delivery charges for residential deliveries and handling charges in the rate so you can recover the cost of packing materials or other expenses associated with your shipping operation.
For each order, you can see your shipment details i.e Origin, Service and Cost on order page in the “Additional Order Details” tab. This extension also enables you to add multiple warehouses and drop ships. You can associate drop ship to specific products that you want to be shipped from specific locations only, otherwise, the warehouse nearest to the receiver will be used to calculate shipping costs.
Account & Pricing
To use this extension for Magento you must have a FedEx account number. If you do not have a FedEx account, you can create one free by contacting 800-463-3339 or registering online here. You will also require a license key from Eniture. There is a 15-day trial plan for free. For further information, please visit the product plans and pricing page.
- Unlimited small package (parcel) quotes
- Supported origins: Canada, United States
- Supported destinations: All destinations FedEx provides service to.
- Select which services to present to your shoppers.
- Takes dimensional weight rules into consideration when retrieving rates.
- Get quotes based on your standard box sizes- Optional feature that can be turned on
- Support for the FedEx One Rate program.
- Define multiple warehouses and drop ship locations.
- Dynamically include the residential delivery fee by auto-detecting residential addresses.
- Record shipping parameters for each product variation.
- Identify hazmat products so quotes include the hazardous material fee when required.
- Identify a local delivery area.
- Offer shoppers the option of in-store pickup based on their proximity.
- Specify a handling charge as dollars and cents, or as a percentage of the quoted rate.
- Engineered to work with Eniture Technology's LTL Freight Quotes apps.
If you have questions, you can reach us by phone at 404-369-0680, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Beta Build
Initial release by eniture to support Magento2 on the needful customer requests.