Need a Account Receivables system to track and manage your Purchase Orders payments from customers? Then this extension is for you!
OverviewBack to top
Do you receive Purchase Orders from your customers? If so, Magento, natively, has no way to manage these orders beyond adding the PO Number to the order. This module gives you full Purchase Order Management capabilities after and before the order is placed. From Net terms, credit limits (PO method can disappear if customer exhaused their credit limit), PO Invoices, Past Due Notices/Statements, etc. Finally, a way to track and manage your Purchase Orders! Your accountant will love this module, no more tracking payment terms and purchase orders outside of Magento. What does Purchase Order Management include?
- Ability to set Purchase Orders "New Order Status" to Pending or Processing.
- Ability to set "Net Terms" for any of your customers. - Ability to "Print PO Invoice" (to send to your customers so you can get paid).
- When PO orders are shipped the order status will now become: "Shipped, pending payment".
- When you receive payment go into the order and mark invoice paid. Order status will change from "Shipped, pending payment" to "Completed"
- Outstanding PO reporting, new report will show you Purchase Orders that are not yet paid.
- Full frontend functionality. Customers can view their PO Terms, PO Limit, PO Credit (DUE) via their Dashboard. They can also pay for their "Shipped, Pending Payment" order directly from their Orders > View Order screen.
- PDF Account Statement right from Accounts Receivables Report.
- Ability to automate a "Invoice Reminder" to be sent days after invoice due.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.6 1.6.1 188.8.131.52 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- Bug Fix - Was allowing customers to checkout over PO Limit in rare instances.