Let your customers feel the products by trying it online virtually by uploading their image and confirm before purchasing that its best suitable to them.
OverviewBack to top
Virtual reality has already kicked off, and we plan on acing this game too. The TryItLive Virtual Try-On extension is the latest extension we have developed for Magento 2 because we know that virtual reality is the future.
It enables a person to virtually try their favourite products like eyeglasses, jewellery, hats, apparel, watches, tattoos, contact lenses, etc. in a virtual store. All they need to do is click a picture from a mobile or desktop or upload it from a device. This extension once installed, works as a virtual mirror and is exceptionally flexible. It provides different sizing options, and along with that, a product can be rotated as required. This flexibility increases a user experience and helps in customer retention. With this extension, a customer can be more confident about their purchases as they first try a product and then buy.
Summary Of Features:
- The users can try on the products online on any devices they use. The extension works efficiently with all the types of devices.
- The users can upload a picture from their devices or can capture a new one.
- After uploading a picture, a user can resize and rotate the trial products on that picture as per the requirements.
- The extension allows for numerous trials.
- The users can put on multiple trial products on their picture at the same time. This feature allows the users to get an idea of how the set of products will look on to him/her.
- The admin can allow a viewer to try single or multiple items at the same time for any individual product depending upon a type of a product.
- The admin can set the default width and position of the trial items.
- The admin can change the default trial background image as per the products.
Allow Multiple Trial
The extension is not only easy-to-use for the end customers, but it also has something in store for the admin. The admin can change and set up various default options including name, image, etc. That is one of the powerful features the extension brings with it. You can allow the users to try multiple items or a single item at a time in a trial pop-up, depending on the type of products you're dealing. If you want to pick various options for trial, then under Products, turn 'trial multiple' option to ON and that particular product will allow you to try multiple options in a trial pop-up.
Try-on Pop-up Image Settings
Below product settings will appear the option of ‘Images and Videos.' You can upload the images there and check the option ‘Virtual try-on’ at the bottom. The images that have this option marked will appear as a trial item. You can also change the default pop-up background image for an individual product. For that, upload a picture and then click on it. Under the ‘Role’ section, select the option ‘Try -on.’ The image will get set as the default try-on pop-up background image for that product.
If you want to set your text on pop-up title and button, you can change it from the ‘Popup Title Text’ and ‘Button Text’ options. Also, the width and position of the trial items can be adjusted and set up too. You can also set a default item as selected. Remember, a trial item on the top will be treated as a default to get chosen. You can specify an image placeholder which will be treated as the default background image in the trial pop-up for all products unless you set it individually for a particular product.
These settings are especially useful when you want to fit a trial item perfectly on the background image when it is clicked on, and thus a user does not need to resize it at all.
Note: If you have any specific customization requirement for your store, then let us know in the live chat or email at email@example.com. We will provide you with the tailor fit solution to accurately fulfill your requirements.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Made it compatible with Magento 2.3
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
This is the first release of the extension.