Provide the best customer support by managing the ticket system for different departments with email notifications.
OverviewBack to top
If you want your business to stand out in a competitive eCommerce market, it goes without saying that you need to provide the BEST customer support services.
Magento is one of the dominant open-source eCommerce frameworks available, but to make it more capable of providing customer support, all you need is the Help Desk System extension. Carefully crafted by the hands of expert developers at Emipro Technologies, this extension enables you to provide seamless customer support. With the help of this extension, customers and administrators can handle support tickets, communicate in real-time via email notifications and much more. Various features of both the customers and administrators are listed below:
- The customer can easily create a support ticket.
- Customers can see tickets history for all the tickets created.
- Customers can upload an attachment with the support ticket.
- The customer can reopen any closed ticket.
- Every conversation will be notified by email to the customer.
- Whenever the customer creates a new ticket, the customer himself will be notified by email.
- The customer can create a ticket from "My Orders" page for any particular order.
- The customer can post reply into the ticket directly from the email without logging into their account. They have to click on "Reply" in the specific email, and that reply will be instantly updated into the relevant ticket.
- The guest user can also create a support ticket without getting registered.
- When customer send email on specific email (like firstname.lastname@example.org), support ticket can be created automatically.
- Admin can manage tickets from Magento admin panel.
- Admin can manage the ticket department.
- Admin can set default assignee for any department.
- Super admin can assign the ticket to another admin or support person.
- Every conversation will be notified by email to admin.
- Whenever the customer creates a new ticket, the admin will be notified by email.
- Admin can create a new support ticket for any customer.
- Automatic close ticket after specified days when there is no reply from the customer.
- Super admin can start the internal official discussion with any other admin. That conversation will not be visible to the customer.
- Frequent Responses: Admin can create templates with predefined text which can be used to load common content while posting the reply. It is helpful when the admin has to write the same answers to the common questions asked in the ticket.
How does it work?
After installing this extension, the customer can create a support ticket from their account. Admin will be notified when the customer creates a new ticket.
Admin can reply into that ticket from admin panel and can also use 'Frequent Responses' to load the common text. Admin can assign the ticket to another admin or support person. This conversation can also include attachment if required.
The customer can select appropriate ticket department and priority for the ticket (Low, Medium and High).based on his query. Admin can create multiple support ticket departments. Admin can set the department's default assignee support person so that when the customer creates a ticket belonging to that department, the ticket will be automatically assigned to the default assignee person.
Based on ticket conversation, the ticket will hold different statuses. Various ticket statuses are New, Waiting For Customer, Waiting For Support, Closed and Reopen.
Super admin and assignee both are just Magento admin. Super admin can have access to all support tickets and can also receive the emails for conversations of all tickets. But assignee can have access to only support tickets which are assigned to him by super admin and will get emails for those tickets only. Super admin can be selected under the configuration settings.
When the ticket is created, all super admin will be notified by an email. When any of them assigns it to other admin, that admin will be notified by an email that a ticket is assigned to him. After that, customer and admin will get constant email notifications whenever any of them posts reply in it.
Admin or assignee can have an internal official discussion in the support ticket itself. This way, the admin can keep track of other required information that could be useful in the future as a reference. As it is an internal matter, it will not be visible to the customer. When super admin or assignee sends a message to any other admin, that ticket will be now visible to the other admin. That admin will be notified by email about the message sent to him.
Flexible Ticket Status
- Waiting For Customer
- Waiting For Support
Allow Customers to Create and Reply Tickets via Email
When the assignee posts reply in the ticket, the customer will get an email for that. Now, the customer can click on the default 'reply' button on the email and write down the reply with attachments in the email itself. That reply will be automatically updated in the relevant ticket within a few minutes. So the customer doesn't need to log in into his account every time to solve his issue.
Similarly, the ticket can be automatically created when an email is received at the specified email address. (for email@example.com)
You need to set up an email gateway and the Magento Cron to synchronize the tickets with email.
Internal Official Discussions Among Multiple Admins
Admin or assignee can have an internal official discussion in the support ticket itself. By this way, admin can keep track of other required information that could be useful in the future as a reference. As it is an internal matter, it will not be visible to the customer.
When super admin or assignee sends the message to any other admin, that ticket will be now visible to the other admin. That admin will be notified by email about the message sent to him.
You can set the common text that you frequently write in a ticket under 'Manage Frequent Responses' menu. After that, select the response template from drop-down & click on the 'insert on cursor' button when posting the reply. It will simply add the text at the current cursor position. This eliminates having to write the same replies.
Allocate by Department
Easily distribute support tickets among an unlimited number of departments and let the responsible person handle the queries. Admin can also set default assignee for each department.
Ticket Accessibility for Admin and Assignee
Super Admin and Assignee are both Magento Admins. Super admin can have access to all support tickets and can also receive the emails for conversations of all cards. But assignee can only have access to support tickets, which are assigned to him by a Super Admin and will get emails for those tickets only. The Super Admin can be selected under the configuration settings.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
This is the first release of the extension.