Allow your guest & registered users to subscribe for out of stock products and notify them automatically by email when the product is back in stock.
OverviewBack to top
When a customer wishes to purchase a product and finds it to be out of stock, he has to wait until the product gets back in stock. But how will the customer know when the product is back in stock without frequently checking the product page? And above that, how will the store-owner know which out of stock products are demanded by the customers? ‘Product Stock Notification’ extension is here to solve this problem.
By default, Magento 2 allows only the logged in users to subscribe for notification of out of stock products. Here there is no provision for guest users. Also, the admin cannot see any records in the backend to check which customers have subscribed for which product. So it is a facility just for logged-in users, without admin having any knowledge about the subscribers.
In this extension, we have overcome the above concerns and provided the additional facilities. Using our extension, even the guest users can subscribe for the out of stock products. So if a visitor arrives on a product page that is not in stock, he can directly add his email for the subscription. As soon as that product gets back in stock, all the subscribed users will be automatically notified via an email. Even admin can view the records in the backend to have an idea of which user has subscribed for which out of stock product.
- Customer subscribes to get notified via email when out of stock product is back in stock.
- When the product is back in stock, all the subscribed users for that product will get automatically notified by an email.
- Guest users can also get subscribed for out of stock products in addition to logged-in users.
- Admin can see the list of subscribed customers.
- Admin can delete the customer from the subscription list.
- Admin can send product stock notification email manually to single/multiple subscribers.
To experience the extension's live demo follow the link below:
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
This is the first release of the extension.