Provide your customers with the facility to ask questions on the product page & enable the admin to manage & reply to those questions.
OverviewBack to top
Sometimes, the customers may have questions regarding the products. The store owner cannot display all the information on the product page, and because the customers do not find the desired information, they might abandon the cart. 'Product Question extension For Magento 2' saves you from this. It offers you an efficient platform for communicating with the customers about their queries. It enables you to have a separate section for the questions of every product page in sorted order.
How does the extension work?
Whenever a customer asks a question, you will receive an email notifying you of that question. To receive an email notification, you can set multiple receivers with a comma-separated delimiter. You can review all the product questions from the admin panel, and answer the same. Once you reply to their asked questions, your customers will get notified about the same via an email.
You can choose the store view, products, and visibility of question that whether it should appear publicly or privately. You can display it either on a single product or multiple products individually or all the products. You can also decide the number of product questions to get displayed per page and the visibility of the votes on the answers. You can even determine whether a customer needs to login to ask the questions or not.
For more security purpose you are allowed to enable the captcha on the product page while a customer asks the questions.
- Allows the potential customers to ask the questions on a product.
- An email notification is sent to both the customers and the admin respective of an event whether a question is asked or answered.
- The admin can enable CAPTCHA to safeguard the web store from the spammers.
- The admin can review and respond to those questions from the backend.
- The admin can set the visibility of a question to public/ private.
- The admin can choose to display a question as general for all products or only for a specific product(s).
- The admin can delete or update the visibility status of multiple questions easily.
- The admin can decide the number of questions to get displayed per page.
- The admin can allow or disallow the visibility of the votes.
- The admin can set single/multiple receivers for the new question email notifications requested by a user.
- The admin can choose whether the customers need to log in to ask the questions or not.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
This is the first release of the extension.