Let your customers log in to their accounts on Magento 2 stores with mobile phones and ensure their security by OTP verification.
OverviewBack to top
Mobile phones have eased our lives to the extent that anything you want to read, buy, watch or do, is just a click away. Because they have become a go-to device for anything to be done, eCommerce store owners need to ensure that they provide the best of what their customers desire and be where their customers are. The first and the basic option that any eCommerce store must provide is logging in to their account via mobile phone.
The Magento 2 enables the store customers to register and log in with email but not with mobile phones, and that proves to be a drawback for eCommerce stores. So to ease that for customers, we came up with Login with Mobile for the Magento 2 which allows the store customers to register or login to their account by entering the mobile number and OTP. Considering the security factors, the OTP sent to the customers will enable them to sign up or log in to the account. All in all, this extension helps best serving the eCommerce services to the customers anywhere and combating the security glitches.
Account & Pricing:
The extension uses a third-party SMS provider API to send the SMS for the OTP. The extension supports all SMS API around the world. You need to purchase the API separately, and the cost is not included in the extension price. If you do not configure the API with the extension, you will not be able to use the extension functionality.
The account does not get created with the extension installation. You need to purchase the convenient API and need to create your account on that provider's site. After the purchase, you can find the required details in your account section which you need to configure in the extension. (refer the user guide for this configuration.)
Below is the list of some famous SMS API providers that can be helpful to give you a start with the API:
The Admin Oriented
- Enable the customers to quickly log in with their mobile phones by just entering their mobile numbers and the OTP verification code sent to them.
- Enable the verification code for the customers during logging in, registering, or updating a new password.
- Send the OTP SMS to the customers by integrating with an apt SMS gateway and enter the required details.
- Set and edit the SMS to be sent to the customer for OTP verification.
- Set and edit the length of the OTP code.
- Decide if the OTP code to be sent is numeric or alphanumeric.
- View the notification log of the SMS sent to the customers.
- Customers can quickly login, register or reset the password of their accounts by entering their mobile number.
- With the OTP verification code sent to their mobile phone, they can be assured of the security during logging in, registering or resetting the password.
- Customers can even log in to their accounts using their email or mobile number at checkout.
Note (Free Customization For API):
Your selected API may not work directly after you configure it. It may require customization in the extension to make your API work successfully. We provide free support and free customization for your selected API. So you can contact us to get our support to configure your selected API.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce using on prem (EE) : 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
This is the first release of Extension.