Flips the product image in distinct ways. It shows the effect on the the category & search result pages, and in related products, cross-sells, & up-sells products.
OverviewBack to top
The extension is designed to show an alternate image when the user hovers the cursor on the product image. It facilitates the customers to have a secondary view of the product. This functionality will be applied wherever the product blocks appear on the front-end. So the user can have the image flipper view in the related products, cross-sells products, up-sells products, the category page (product listing page) and the search result page.
How The Extension Works?
The admin can quickly select from the back-end which image he wants to treat as the ‘flipper image.' To show an image as the flipper image, the admin has to select the role of that image as ‘flipper image’ while uploading the image from the back-end in the product. So when the cursor hovers on that product, it will spin the small image to the flipper image.
The admin can set the behavior of the image flip like horizontal, vertical or rotate from the configuration. If the site has the custom theme, then admin can set the Container Class Name and Image Class Name of the custom theme. Admin can find those class names from the 'inspect element' functionality of the browser.
- The customer can quickly view an alternate image of the product from the product block itself without navigating to the product detail page.
- Admin can easily upload a new image or select an existing one to be used as the flipper image.
- Admin can make the image rotate in different directions like Vertical, Horizontal, Rotate and None.
- The extension works efficiently with category page, catalog search result page, related product list, up-sell product list and cross-sells product list.
- It facilitates the admin to set the ‘Container Class Name' and 'Image Class Name' if the site uses a custom theme.
- It works well with the multi-store website.
To experience the extension's live demo follow the links below:
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
This is the first release of extension.