Allows the users to add the products to a wishlist as a guest and synchronize them after creating and logging into an account.
OverviewBack to top
While browsing through your website, most users mark products they like the most but are not quite ready to purchase yet. Sometimes the users prefer not to share their details on certain sites. To allow guest visitors to mark their most-liked products, we introduce to you, Guest Wishlist extension.
This extension helps visitors to add their favorite items to the wishlist without creating a profile on their site. They can also continue their halt shopping when they revisit your website as the extension allows the cookie lifetime to be set by the admin. Meanwhile, if a visitor chooses to log in or to register, the items in the guest wishlist get merged to the created accounts wishlist.
Note: Our 'Guest Wishlist For Magento 2' extension is on a browser cookie basis; so functionalities are browser-specific. Also, it will not work in a private browser.
- The extension supports all types of products provided by Magento.
- Ajax operations allow adding the products to the wishlist without reloading the entire page.
- It facilitates the users to add their favorite products to the wishlist without creating an account.
- The admin can set the hours of cookie lifetime to retain the products in the wishlist.
- The admin can set whether to display all items in the wishlist popup or not.
- The admin can set the maximum number of products to display on the wishlist pop-up menu.
- The customers can add/remove the items to/from wishlist from the product page, category page, and cart page.
- Provides flexibility in adding all the items from wishlist to cart.
- A user can quickly remove all the items from guest wishlist permanently.
- It synchronizes the products of registered user's wishlist with the guest user's wishlist when he logs in with their existing account.
How Does The Extension Work?
The admin is enabled to set the wishlist's cookie expiration time. The products in the wishlist would retain into the cookie session until the mentioned hours. After the completion of hours, the guest user will not be able to find the products on that wishlist. The admin can also manage the number of products in the wishlist pop-up bar. The admin is enabled to display all products on the pop-up. But if he desires that only a few products get displayed, he needs to mention the number.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
A. If the configurable product gets added to the wishlist, then the related simple product selected by the user will be considered and hence it will be added to wishlist.
B. Removed a field from the configuration for "cookie expire time". So the guest wishlist will get expired only when the user's browser cookies gets removed.
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
This is the first release of the extension.