You can enable your customers to check the estimated delivery date by just entering their ZIP code on the product page.
OverviewBack to top
eCommerce websites these days are advancing at a rapid pace, and the store owners provide numerous options for customer usability and comfort. Now when competition is at the peak, customers want the best and advanced services.
With fast and advanced delivery services, customers also want to know the exact delivery date before they purchase the product. While shopping online, delivery time plays a major role and knowing the exact delivery date is one of the reasons for purchasing an item. Estimated Delivery Date for Magento 2 is an extension which allows the customers to check the exact date or the date range of the product delivery. All the customer has to do is to enter the ZIP code on the product page and click on ‘Check delivery’. This will display the date or the product range of delivery of the product.
- Choose from different types of delivery options, i.e. fixed date of delivery or a specific date range for delivery.
- Admin does not always need to enter entire ZIP codes but just the apt characters after selecting one of the options from ZIP code drop-down menu in the ZIP code field.
- Set and edit the text of delivery status messages.
- Set delivery dates or date range for by configuring conditions for:
- All the products
- Separate product categories
- Individual products
- Default attributes on your store
- Custom attributes on your store
- With this extension, assign a single rule to multiple stores, multiple customer groups, multiple countries and, multiple regions.
- To avoid the conflicts of 2 rules for same product or category, set priority where rule with the lowest number applies first.
- This extension allows the admin to set the weekends days or holidays off and the days chose for the same will be excluded from the dates specified for delivery.
Easy Management Of ZIP Codes
Admin does not need to enter entire ZIP codes but just the apt characters after selecting one of the options from below:
- is one of
- Is not one of
- Start with
- Does not start with
Compatible With Multiple Stores
The functionalities of this extension save the admin the time of creating the same rule multiple times because, with this extension, admin can create a single rule and assign the same to:
- Multiple stores
- Multiple customer groups
- Multiple countries
- Multiple regions
Exclude Weekends And Holidays
This extension enables the admin to choose the days off from different date formats as well as the weekends. The selected days will be excluded from the delivery date range. Admin can choose the dates from the following date formats:
- Recurring date
- Single date
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with EE: 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
This is the first release of the extension.