Set different images in custom options and update it at the place of the main image when options are hovered or clicked on.
OverviewBack to top
With this extension, the store owner can set an image or colour for select type custom options. On hovering the cursor over the custom option or by clicking it, the main image will get replaced by the custom option thumbnail image. By this way, customer can have an enlarged view of the custom option images.
The file size and dimensions of the thumbnail image can be easily updated from the configuration settings. Admin can set whether he wants to set the update functionality on hovering custom option, on clicking custom option or both.
The store owner can easily configure the images or set the colour for different select type custom options. Besides the default select type options, we have added other three kinds of 'Option type': Thumb Gallery, Thumb Gallery Popup and Thumb Gallery Multi Select. These three new option types are precious in terms of representing images and colours in a unique way to customers. The 'update main image' functionality will apply to these three types of options only.
- Easily configure image or colour for all select type custom options.
- Customer can select image or colour with very advanced selection types: Thumb Gallery, Thumb Gallery Popup and Thumb Gallery Multi Select.
- The visitor can view the enlarged custom option image at the place of the main image for the above three types of custom options.
- The admin can set maximum file size(MB) for the image to be uploaded.
- The admin can set the height and width of the thumbnail image to be displayed on front-end.
- The admin can switch over between colour and image for any option, just change the value from 'Display Mode' drop-down instead of removing the uploaded image or un-setting the selected colour.
- The admin can set whether or not to display any custom option as selected when the page loads.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Commerce using on prem (EE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
1) Made the extension compatible with 2.2.8 and 2.3.2 Enterprise Edition. It was not working before in these versions due to Magento core bugs.
2) Compatible with Magento Enterprise Edition 2.2.* & 2.3.* (2.1.* not supported from this version & onwards)
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
1) Made the extension compatible with 2.2.8 and 2.3.2 Community Edition. It was not working before in these versions due to Magento core bugs.
2) Compatible with Magento Community Edition 2.2.* & 2.3.* (2.1.* not supported from this version & onwards)