Admin can use an image or color for select custom option types. The extension also offers three new types of custom options best-suited to display pictures.
OverviewBack to top
Magento provides functionality for adding different types of custom options to products. But it offers no provision to display an image in custom options. Sometimes the admin has a requirement to show a picture or color in custom options. The graphics look attractive, and the product presentation can be made more apparent to the viewers. Keeping in mind this requirement, we have developed Custom Option Image Extension for Magento 2. Using this extension, the admin can manage to display images and color in product custom options.
Magento already provides four 'select' type custom options: Radio Button, Checkbox, Drop-down, and Multiple-select. The extension provides three new 'select' types of custom options: Thumb Gallery, Thumb Gallery Popup, and Thumb Gallery Multi-Select. They are specifically designed to represent the image or color uniquely. So, the admin can set an image or color for these seven types of 'select custom options.'
The admin can efficiently manage to upload an image in custom options using this extension. The admin can quickly select the color from the color-picker from the back-end. The admin has to set the display mode as Image/color to display the selected color or the uploaded image. If an admin wants to keep any option selected by default, then he needs to enable the 'Is default' toggle for that option.
- The extension supports simple, configurable, bundle (without dynamic pricing), downloadable and virtual product.
- Admin can easily assign, edit and remove image or color for every particular custom option.
- To switch between color and image for an option, change the value from 'Display Mode' drop-down instead of removing the uploaded image or un-setting the selected color.
- The customer can select image or color with very advanced selection types: Thumb Gallery, Thumb Gallery Popup, and Thumb Gallery Multi-Select.
- Allows customer to view different images, color cube, title and price when any particular custom option is clicked on.
- Admin can set maximum file size(MB) for the image that he will upload for custom options.
- Admin can set the height and width of the image to display on the front-end.
- Admin can set whether or not to display any custom option as selected by default when a page loads.
Shaping lots of Magento sites with our customizations, we have gained mastery over custom option related customizations. If you have any specific requirement for managing custom options or image with it, let us know in the live chat or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide you the tailor-fit solution to fulfill your requirements.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
This is the first release of extension.