Allow cash on delivery (COD) payment method for specific zip codes. Include or exclude specific zip codes by using special characters like hyphen and asterisk.
OverviewBack to top
Sometimes store owners want to allow cash on delivery (COD) payment methods for specific zip codes inside a country. So to facilitate the admin with this functionality, we have developed COD Filter By Zipcode for Magento 2.
The extension allows the store owner to filter conditions under Store > Configuration > Payment Methods > Cash On Delivery Payment. There's one section named 'Zip Code' where the store owner specific certain conditions for zip code filtration.
Similarly, the store owner can disallow zip codes by specifying excluding conditions.
This extension is not compatible with the admin order create functionality.
- Cash on Delivery payment method can be allowed/disallowed for:
- Specific zip codes
- The range of zip code (comma separated list)
- The zip code with the wildcard (i.e., 36* for all zip codes which start with 36
- Format to be used for the zip code field:
- IN(360004,360006) => Allow India's only 360004 and 360006 Zip code
- IN-(360004,360006) => Allowed for whole India except Zip code 360004 & 360006
- IN(36*,37*) => Allow for India with only beginning Zip code 36 & 37
- FR-(97*,98*) => Allow for whole France except beginning Zip codes 97 & 98
- IN(36*,37*), FR-(97*,98*) => Allow for India with only beginning Zip code 36 & 37. Allow for whole France except beginning Zip codes 97 & 98
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with EE: 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
This is the first release the extension.